(TaeJeong)

"Yah Hyung!" Mingyu called as he called Taehyung. He turned around and smiled. "Couldn't you walk any slower." Mingyu said as he stopped to catch his breath. Taehyung just chuckled and patted his little brothers' back. "Aigoo, stop being late and you won't have to run to catch up to me any more."

They then continued walking. As they did, they passed a girl near a convenience store. She was trying to start her motorcycle. "Hey, isn't that Ryu Sujeong?" Mingyu asked as he pointed to her. "The girl we used to play with?" Taehyung looked over and nodded. He then faced his head back to the front. "Wonder why we stopped." Mingyu said as he followed his hyung to school.

As they left her, she was able to get her motorcycle started. She got on and rode it to school. Passing the Kim brothers. Taehyung looked at her as she passed by. He thought about their childhood memories.

"Oppa! Mingyu! Look at this fish!" Five year old Sujeong said as she pointed to the fish in the creek. They both rushed over and looked. "Wow!" Also five, Mingyu said as he crouched down to get a better look. Seven year old Taehyung smiled and ran to his backpack. He got out a net and ran back to the creek. He swooped up the fish and then held it with his two hands. 

"Look!" He said as he showed it to Mingyu and Sujeong. "Ew!" Sujeong explained as she movd away. "Wow hyung! You're so cool!" Mingyu gave Taehyung a thumbs up and he gave him a box smiled. He then saw Sujeong and went up to her with the fish. "Look at it." He said as he put it near her face. 

"No." She whined and covered her face with her arms. "Come on." He held the fish with one hand and used his free one to move her arms. ""Just one look." She pouted and opened her eyes. The fish's' face was right in front of her. She screamed and ran to Mingyu. "Your brother is scaring me." Taehyung laughed and threw the fish back in the water.

He then thought about when they stopped hanging out with her.

"Taehyung, I don't want you and Mingyu to hangout with Sujeong anymore." Taehyung was confused. "Why?" "Because, she's the daughter of a criminal. And I don't want any bad influences." Taehyung looked down and nodded. "Yes mom."

"Hyung, let's play with Sujeong today." Mingyu said to Taehyung. "No." "Why not?" "Not today Mingyu." Mingyu sulked and looked out the window. He saw Sujeong watering the flowers around her house. Taehyung looked to and sighed.

"She has grown up a lot." He thought to himself as he entered the school gate. 

A couple weeks later. "Hyung, Hyung, HYUNG!" Mingyu screamed as he shook his brother. Taehyung groaned and got up. "Ugh, what?" "Mom, dad. They're both gone. These big guys are downstairs looking for us." "What." Taehyung got up and looked at his window. Their whole front yard was filled with cop cars. They even had armed special forces there. "What's happening?" Mingyu panicked.

Taehyung grabbed Mingyu and they ran to the back of their house. It was a two story and their backyard was blocked off. They jumped out a window and headed for the woods. "They're running for the woods!" They heard a man scream. Taehyung got out his phone and dialed a number as they ran. 

"Hello?" A female voice said. "Sujeong. We're being chased. We need your help." Sujeong dropped her phone. She got a duffel bag and filled it with some of her dads clothes and food and water. She got on her bike and followed the cops. 

Both brothers ran until they hit a river. "What do we do?" Mingyu panicked as they cops came. One of them got out and shot Mingyu in the back. He fell to the floor with blood everywhere. "MINGYU!" Taehyung screamed and started to run. He was stopped as a cop hit him with a stick. He fell down, slightly unconscious. His vision was starting to get a little bit blurry. He then saw the same cop that killed his brother start to walk over to him with his gun. The cops shot him. He groaned in pain and closed his eyes. He then opened them again. He saw the blood on his shirt but the bullet and wound was gone. They cop came closer and was going to shoot him again.

Right then a motorcycle and got in front of him. She pushed the cop down with her foot. She quickly got off and grabbed his gun and extra pack of bullets. She pointed the gun to the other cops. She then looked at Taehyung. "Get on." She said. He quickly obeyed and got on the bike. She hopped on to and started. They left and the cops started to follow.

"What's happening?" Taehyung asked as they were on the road being chased. "I'll explain later. Take the extra gun out of my pocket. And start shooting if they get close." He hesitated for a moment. "You want to die or live?" He then took the gun and started to shoot. He then turned back around to Sujeong's direction.

"Don't worry. I know a place up on the mountain. No one will find us there." He couldn't do anything but trust her. After a while of riding they finally got there. It was an abandoned house. Small, only one room it seemed. They got off and she parked her bike beside it. They went inside and he sat against the wall. She sat in front of him.

"Thank you for helping me." He told her, not looking at her in the eye. She chuckled. "No problem. You probably have a lot of questions don't you." He nodded. "Ask away." He then sat criss cross apple sauce. "Why were there cops at my house?" "You know Ajins right?" He shook his head. She sighed. "Ajins are immortal beings. Once they die they come back to life." "That's why when I was shot I opened my eyes afterwards." "Right." She said. "Apparently, researchers said that one of your family members were one. Last night your parents weren't home. That's because they were killed. They believed that killing you all would reveal the Ajin cause you would come back to life."

He nodded his head. "What are they gonna do to me, if they capture me?" "Probably wrap you up and tie you down to a bench and do experiments on you." His eyes opened. He grabbed her arm and swallowed saliva. "W-What kind of experiments?" "They'll cut you up and do horrible things that make you die. But you'll have to live through it again because you'll come back to life. They want to know more about Ajins and they want to know if they really are immortal." He made his grip on her arm tighter. She saw the worry and fear in his eyes. She smiled and patted his hand. 

"Don't worry. I'll make sure they won't hurt you." He looked at her eyes. They were filled with sincerity. He pulled her in and hugged her. She was shocked. "I'm sorry." He said to her. "Sorry for leaving you back then. My mom didn't want me and Mingyu to be friends with you anymore since your dad was a criminal." "I understand. No parent would want their child to be friends with a criminal's daughter." He then pulled back from the hug. "Wait, how do you know so much about Ajins?" She scratched her head. "Um.... I get bored a lot." He chuckled and ruffled her hair. "I missed you." He thought to himself.

________________________________________________

Vote for part 2!!!! Inspired by Ajin. A anime series on netflix. Comment and vote! Love ya'll! - Authornim