Chapter 14; The wary girl, and the intelligent boy's brother

Start from the beginning

And on top of every thing, I'm a girl.

A girl in an all-boy school.

I don't think I stopped for a second to think how ridiculous it is.

What if all the students find out who I really am? The real reason I wanted to join this school?

Boredom. How will that make me look like? They would probably make bets for how long I'll get bored of them.

The next week I made myself completely forget all of my doubts, which actually worked pretty well. Skipping down the hallways- and earning some stares-, I spotted Reagan walking. "Yo, Cutey boy! How's life treating you?" I asked him as I reached him and started walking besides him. He gave me a glare, stopping and facing me. I raised a brow and stopped as well.

"I don't like you, but that nickname I despise more."

I shake me head, "And I don't like it when it's hot, could you tell the sun to go away?" I asked him, smiling sweetly. He sighed, turning and continue walking. I ham. "Is this how Klay feels when I don't give him enough attention?" I shrugged and started walking again, only to be stopped by someone calling my name.

Mr. Hobson. I have to say, I haven't seen him for a while.

"Yes, Mr. Vice principle?" He gives me a look, putting his hands behind his back. "What have you been up to?" I blinked at him.

What...?

"I'm sorry? I've been planning something without knowing?" I asked him as the bell rang.

"Don't fake innocent." Mr. Hobson called. "I'm not, I really am innocent." But my answer apparently wasn't enough for him. This guy was a one sexist prick.

"You think I haven't notice how quiet you were, planning all kinds of schemes with you're new friends?" I frowned at him.

"Wow, you really have it bad with women. Did your mother live you? Maybe your fiancé? You seems like the type to hate females because of one bad experience." His glare hardened. Oh-oh.

"Excuse me?" I cleared my throat. "what I meant w-was... what I meant was... wha-what did I mean?" Mr. Hobson, looking more furious than ever, took a pen and a small notebook out of his suit pocket and wrote something. Then, he ripped the page and handed it to me. "Detention. Two weeks." My eyebrows went so I high on my face they almost disappeared from sight.

"WHAT?! I already have three weeks detention, which went down to two now!" I yelled out. This is not good at all.

"Well now you have two more weeks, learn to keep your big mouth in check young lady." He said rather smugly. That little bitch.

Then, the vice principle took a step back, smoothing his black hair straight. "I will be watching you, Ms. Martins." He told me, turning and starting to walk away.

"YOU SON OF A-" He turned around. "-lovely mother!" I quickly corrected myself, sighing in relief as he walked away.

I was completely screwed, to say the least, with an evil vice principle who take way too much notice to little ol' me.

I looked at clock above me.

And I was freaking late to math.

*

"I'm gonna marinate him, then deep-fry him and then marinate him again!" I told Caleb angrily. He gave me a comforting look.

"Did he really said all this stuff to you?" Klay, who now had black hair with white tips, asked in interest as he munched on his fries.

"Nooo, I was f*cking lying to you, idiot." I grumbled, shocking him.

He gave Caleb a look, "What did I do?" he asked with an innocent voice. Caleb shook his head, "Don't take it too seriously, she's angry at Mr. Hobson."

I thrust my head loudly on the table at the cafeteria and stood up, making others turn and look at me weirdly.

"That's it! I have decided to go on an mission to overthrow Mr. Hobson from his chair!" Caleb gave me a look, like I just decided to be the next president. "How are you going to do that?" He asked.

I looked at him, waving my finger around. "That, my friend, is a great question." I admitted, my voice slowly lowering in discourage.

I sat down again and stole Klay a fry when he wasn't noticing.

"You can ask Thomas' brother for help," Klay suggested, making me stare at him with disbelief. "Why the hell will I ask dark prince for help?" Klay raised a brow. "That nickname is here to stay, ah?"

I waved my hand to deprive his question. "Well he is a cop. Maybe if you tell him that the vice principal is harassing he'll help?" the minute he finished his sentence, I burst into laughter. Klay frowned. "What so funny?" I shook my head. "That guy kind of dislike up, so asking for his help is funny." Klay looked between us.

"What? Why?" I sighed.

"He said some mean stuff, so I stopped listening half way. Some nonsense about taking advantage of you guys, or something." My answer seemed to have confused him. "Well, even so you shouldn't worry too much and ask him anyway. He's a nice guy, I'm sure he'll listen." I started to shake my head. "Oh, no no no, I am not going near than guy." Klay smiled, titling his head. "Why, are you shy?" I laughed.

"Shy? You've gotta be kidding me, you tool." I said.

"You are!" he insisted. "I'm not frigging shy, I'm just wary as hell! That guy is some scary-cops-movie material, I'll be an idiot not to be wary."

Klay rolled his eyes, "Well I can try and help. Dunno if the others will help too." I shrugged and said "We'll figure something out, right?" They nodded.

"Sure we will."

*

"What the hell am I going to do with that a*shole?" I asked Caleb, laying my head on the table outside at the school's backyard.

"Maybe it's best if you just lay low," he suggested, making me raised my head. "I did, and looked where it got me to." Caleb sighed and petted my head while I pouted.

After a moment of silent, he said, "I think we should ask the boys for help,"

I scowled at him. "But you heard Klay, after last time he said they don't want to bother getting involved in 'useless sh*t', and I quote." Caleb shook his head, sighing dramatically. "Then I guess you're doomed." "Caleb!" I whined at him, laying my head on the table again. "It's true, though. No matter what you'll do you're only going to make it worse." I sighed.

I thought more then a few times of telling Uncle Bart, but I didn't feel like it was worth mentioning. I mean, it'll be pretty dumb going to him and saying I bad-mouthed the vice principle and he punished me.

"I'll just have to deal with this alone." I told him. Like always.

"It's going to be fine." I reassured him. But it won't be fine.

Because I didn't realize there was a bigger danger in this school. No one did.

And it all started when students at the school began to disappear.

~*~

Thank you for reading :)

Vote

comment

Follow

StellarK25