Imagine: Little Girl (Ashton - Dirty)

Start from the beginning

"Ashton," You groaned, feeling your face heat up at the feel of his bare torso against you. "You're heavy." He rolled over until his back was against the couch, gently pushing you forward so he was wedged between you and the back cushions. You turned to face him and he draped an arm over your waist.

"So you're get all shirtless and hot just to lay on the couch?" You asked him, tracing your thumb along his lip.

"Oh darling, you have no idea how good it is to just lay on the couch." He grinned, leaning towards you and gently attaching his lips to yours. You laced your fingers through his hair as his arm tightened around you, pulling you up to his chest. Without the layer of clothes on him, you could easily feel his heart beat. It thrummed quickly, and your own heart swelled knowing you were the one doing that to him.

As your lips moved in sync against each other, Ashton began transferring his weight back onto you, and before you realized it, he was straddling your waist. His lips traveled down your cheek to your neck, where he started sucking and nipping at the sensitive skin. You hissed as he blew cold air onto your flesh. He leaned down to kiss your lips again, slowly grinding his crotch into your own.

"Ash," You gasped, his name slipping from your lips unintentionally. Your hand shot up to cover your mouth and Ashton looked up at you, shock and admiration shining on his face. "Holy shit," He mumbled. "That was so hot. We need to get this off of you," You arched your back as he tugged your shirt over your head, tossing it behind him before kissing down your chest. "Would you rather be out at dinner right now?"

You shook your head, but realized he wasn't paying attention to your face at the moment; he was way too occupied with your chest. "No. Definitely not." You heard Ashton hum in agreement before he sat up. His hair was wild from your hands carding through it many times, and his lips were red and slightly swollen. Even in the dim lighting, he looked like an angel.

"Scoot up, little girl," He smiled down at you, nodding his head to the arm of the couch. You slid up and leaned against it, giving him full access to the clasp of your bra. As he began working to get it undone, you couldn't help but gasp in the realization that something was finally going to happen between the two of you. His eyes peered up to yours and his fingers froze on your back. "Are we... are we going to fast?"

You quickly shook your head in answer. "No it's not that. I've just been waiting for this for a while." He smiled as you did shyly, pecking your lips gently.

"You have no idea," He murmured. He finally popped the clasp of your bra open and you helped him slide the straps over your shoulders. One of his hands immediately went to cup one of your breasts, his mouth going to work with the other. Swears and breathy moans tumbled out of your mouth and you barely registered his free hand trailing down your stomach until his cold fingers slipped down the front of your pants and and underwear.

"See, if you had skinny jeans on or leggings, this," Ashton pressed his thumb into the sensitive part of your clit and you gasped loudly. "Wouldn't be able to happen." He watched your face carefully as his thumb began doing figure eights, changing speed and pressures at your reactions. You arched up to him, your fingers digging into his back and pulling at the ends of his hair harshly. You saw him bite his lip as you tugged on his hair, but you couldn't bring yourself to apologize in fear of being too loud.

"Oh fuck, fuck fuck fuck. Ashton- jesus can you please just fuck me now? I don't- oh god- I don't wanna come yet." You begged, your teeth biting down on your bottom lip as you tried to control yourself. Ashton moved his fingers faster for a couple more seconds, watching as your eyes rolled back in ecstasy. He pulled his hand out of your pants, leaving you breathless on the couch, your eyes practically begging for him. Ashton stood up, tugging off his pants quickly and you could see his length straining against his boxers.

"Nuh uh, little girl," He smirked when your tried taking off your own pants. You froze, looking up at him, waiting for instruction. "That's my job." He put his hands on the waistband of your sweats, tugging them down slowly, his lips following behind. You groaned as he sucked marks into the inside of your thighs, making you shiver. Finally, you were both completely nude and groping for each other- now understanding the overwhelming desire for the skin to touch.

His name was moaned loudly from your lips as he finally slid into you, and yours was coming out of his pretty mouth just as much. Praises and sweet nothings tumbled from Ashton's lips as he set a pace and thrusted in and out of you, one hand intertwining with yours above your head, the other beginning to work at your clit again. You felt a heat collecting in your stomach, and your toes curled as your wrapped your legs around Ashton's waist.

"Ashton, I'm gonna-"

"Hold on, baby. Couple more seconds-" His sentence ripped off at the end as a cry flew from his mouth and you felt him release into you as you did the same. You gripped his hair as his thrusts turned sloppy before he pulled out completely and falling onto you on the couch.

You closed your eyes as you caught your breath, your fingers brushing through Ashton's hair as he laid on your stomach. Finally the spots behind your eyes began to fade and the pounding in your chest began to slow. You couldn't believe that had actually happened.

"You know," You said, breaking the silence. "This was my plan the whole time. Not the whole time i mean, just... for tonight."

"Really now?" Ashton smirked, tilting his head to look up at you. "Because I'm pretty sure it was my plan the whole night."

You giggled, looking up to see a blanket draped over the back of the couch. You pulled it down, laying it over you and Ashton before speaking again. "Well, great minds do think alike."

"You're right," Ashton agreed. "And if your mind is as great as mine, then you'll be thinking this would be a perfect time to eat because I'm starving."

"As long as I can eat it off of you."

"That can definitely be arranged."

Credits to tumblr :)