Fuck man!these people smell like shit.
And where the fuck is lia?
She told me she'll be back in 10inutes and it's been like an hour.
What kind of shitty 'stuff' is she doing?

I try to call her but it's on voicemail.
I hope she's not dead.

After searching for a while and leaving voicemails like,

'Hey lia,i think we've got a problem,a guy just kidnapped hadley and said he's going to murder her,please come fast'

Thinking that maybe if she is just ignoring me and just listening to my voicemails then she'll probably come after hearing such a thing but no,my life is shit.

We came here in her car,so we don't have a conveyance to go home,because apparently she's not even in this party because her car is not parked where it initially was.

Why did i even let her go?

Groaning loudly in frustration i called my brother.

The stupid guy might not even be in the same country,but he's my second last hope.

I still have an option to call a cab.

Taking out my phone i dialed jax's number it rang for a few seconds then went on voicemail.

What.the.fuck!?

Did he just ignored me?

My brother is such a screwed up idiot.

I called again.
And again
And again

And finally the fifth time he answered it,
"I am in no mood to listen anything,don't call me again." Was the only thing he said before the line went dead.

I stared at the black screen of the phone and soon the stare started to turn into a full blow glaring session.

What if i was kidnapped and was about to die?
What is i met with an accident and someone else called from my phone because i was lying dead on the road?

Why can't i have a normal brother,who actually cares about me?

I was so angry at him and was about to throw my phone away when it's screen lit up,with jaxon's name flashing on it.

Frowning i picked up and brought it to my ear,

"Why did you called?"

"Why does it matter?i thought you didn't wanted to listen anything"

"I'm sorry dude,now tell me what's the problem?"

"Where are you?"

"Why?"

"Just tell me man,or i'll call a cab"

"Why do you need a cab at this hour?"

"Oh my god jaxon!just tell me if you're home or not,i don't have the entire night,my head is throbbing and i need to find hadley too!"i shouted getting irritated

"Hadley's with you too?where the fuck are you guys?and why do you need to find her?is she lost?"he asked getting kinda worried

"Bye"i said getting irritated.

I asked a question for an answer not for another damn question.

"Wait,yes,yes i'm home,why?"he finally answered.

"Good.now i'm texting you an address  come pick us up from there.ASAP,bye"i said hanging up and venturing out on a adventure to find li before texting him the address.

I just know she'll not be where i left her.

After Searching around for some time in the house without getting any success i decided to check outside

As i stepped outside in the back of the house i saw a crowd near the swimming pool,who were looking up and shouting 'jump jump jump'.
I was about to leave thinking that they're just some stupid drunk teenagers with silly hormones,but then my eyes followed their gaze and landed on a certain brunette whom i know pretty well.

What the fuck is she doing in the balcony!?

"JUMP JUMP JUMP"the crowd shouted again.

No no no,i can't let her jump from the balcony.
I ran towards the crowd and pushed inside to get in front and looked up,cupping my hands around my mouth i shouted,
"COME DOWN HADLEY YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THIS"

The crowd erupted in protests

"HEY HOT STUFF!DON'T LISTEN TO THIS BITCH,JUMP!"someone from the crowd shouted.

Did he just called my best friend hot stuff?
What a perv.

Rolling my eyes at him i shouted again
"Please come down!let's go home!"

"Ellie?what's going on?"i heard an authoritive voice that i know too well as he made his way towards me.

"Jaxon!please call her down"i said running to him clutching his hand with one of my hand and pointing at the balcony with other.

"Call who do-"he stopped when he raised his eyes to look what i am pointing at.

"Fuck!"he cursed and started to push the crowd to make his way out.

I couldn't help but stare at nothing in particular

Is he gonna just go like that?
That was such a shit move even for him.

He's not coming back.
Sighing i turned around to try to get li to stop jumping.

"Had-"but before i could even say something i saw jaxon entering the balcony.

So he didn't actually ran away.

They're talking but,i can't hear anything from down here.i just hope he brings her down.

He said something to which li pouted which made jax run his hand through his hairs,and before i could guess what they're talking about,he bends down and scoops her up in bridal style.

Oh.my.gosh!
My brother is such a cutie.

The crowd starting shouting again,most of them were shouting,'yayyy' and 'aww' but some stupid people were still there.

"Hey you fuckface!she's going home with me tonight,i already booked her for fu-"

"Complete that sentence and i will fuck your face up real hard!"jaxon shouted from balcony before exiting with li in his arms.

I went towards the gate as the crowd started dispersing.
I called lia again but it went on voicemail yet again.

What the fuck is she even doing!?

I decided to leave her a text and a voicemail saying we went home.

God!i just hope she's not kidnapped or some creep will read my messages and fall in love with me hearing my voice.

I walked towards the front door and waited for jax to come.

A smile crept it's way to my face when i saw jax exit the house holding a passed out li in his hands.

Is it too soon to think for a ship name?
Probably yes,but who cares?
I known i'm dumb

⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔