Glimpse

A painful dark past is not exactly the best thing to dwell with,for your whole life.

But what happens when some people around you keeps on reminding it to you?
Well,yes
You can't get over it,
It seems almost impossible to do so,
But then you find that one person who happens to stumble in your life,and make the impossible happen.

You think that,this is where you close your heart,and build up your wall,and he says that this is the very point where you need to welcome people with open heart,
And enjoy your life to the fullest.
Because it's OK to let your walls down.

Meet hadley,eighteen year old girl,with a past she wants to get over.
But,thinking that destiny has chosen her to live like this,she forces herself to believe in her own lies,that she is okay,but is quite unsure,who actually is she fooling.
She doesn't go to parties and don't actually believe in fun.

Then there is jaxon(that's Sebastian's name changed),school's bad boy,and leader of that typical player's gang.
He seeks fun in everything,and you won't find him home at the weekends at all.
He's arrogant,egoistic,maybe rude.
In all,everything that hadley hates.

Now what if,they are forced by the destiny to live door to door?

Will hadley be able to see the unseen side of the jerk she,wished she would never had to interact with,the moment she met her?

Or is there even an unseen side to him?

Let's join them on their journey and see if they end up together or continues to hate.

Let's see what fate has decided for them..
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

It's my first ever story so,please ignore the mistakes and encourage me to write better.....
Hope u enjoy
Love ya fellas
@BellatrixAthea
XOXO😘😘