i'm dumb

Elisabeth(ellie)*

"Stop worrying for fuck's sake ella"she said as she hit my shoulders with her hand.

Boy she hits like man.

"Worrying will make you the hadley i was,and you what?she was so shitty and impractical and irritating"she said pointing her finger at me.

"I'm having fun"she grinned letting go off my shoulder and grinned like a maniac.

Should i be worried?

It looks like she just escaped from some deadly prison,maybe i should stop being a mama duck and let her have some some.

I returned the grin and nodded,and before i knew i being dragged to the dance floor.

We danced to many songs doing weird steps.

She kept my hands on he waist and put hers on my shoulders and started swaying as a slow song came on,i couldn't help but laugh along with her as we moved on the beat.

Li started dancing enthusiastically as the
'7 rings' started playing.

She started with a swift hairflip and then slides her hands across her thighs as she lowers her hips.

By now people on the dance floor have stopped dancing and gathered in a small circle around li,.

She gets up as the starting line comes on and throws her hands around her,as she slides them down her waist she does another hair flip this time from side and the crowd erupts in whistles and hoots.

She continues to dance without a care in the world and i got to admit that this girl has got moves,and she looks smoking hot and sexy doing those moves.

I am straight,i swear.

But i need to get her off the dance floor soon,the male population in here is looking at her like hungry hyenas,you know not in a good way.

As the song comes to an end i drag her off the floor,
"OK SHOW'S OVER,GO DO YOUR OWN FUCKING DANCE!"i shout as everyone starts to shout 'boo'
Probably for me,for taking away their free sexy show.

"You're sooooo mean ella"she says sloppily as she sways in her place.

How the fuck did she danced so well,when she can't even stand straight?

"I'm not being mean,i'm just saying that we should just take a minute break and then we'll dance again"i tell her calmly

She pouts at me but sits on the stool,after i give her a hard glare.

Gosh!i so feel like a mama duck.

"I'll go search for lia,don't move!"i warn.

She nods her head with her eyes wide open.
I don't know.
What if she does something stupid?

"You won't do anything stupid right?"i ask.

Ya she won't other than maybe letting unknown creepy boys,lick salt off her forehead.

Ew.that's so nasty to think.

I sigh and looks at her,
"Look,do whatever just do let boys lick salt from any of your body part ok?"

"Oookay granny"she says with a grin.

Granny?what the fuck!?
Do i really look like a granny?
Do i have wrinkles?
No no,maybe she wants to say a hot granny.

Yeah,but a granny is a granny,she's old.

"Mama duck would've been better"i mutter as i turn around to leave.
"Okay mama duck!"i hear li shout from behind before i disappear in the crowd.