Hate is an understatement

👉edited chapter👈

Never in my whole school life have i hated someone this much,in fact,
It's just that i don't trust anyone,but i definitely not hate anyone.

But then,there is this stupid guy,who makes  me wanna skin him alive.

It has been my record that i have never been in a detention.
But again i am walking in the empty school corridors with this jerk,who got us kicked out of biology class.

Why he has to be in my every single class?

I was quietly listening to the teacher and taking notes when jaxon,as this jerk tells me is his name,thought that it would be nice to snatch my notes again.
That just pushed me off the edge and i started shouting at him.
Like,what else do you do when people keep snatching your things from you.
But the teacher didn't understood this,and gave us a detention slip.

"I am guessing it's your first detention"jaxon said casually as we walked to nowhere in particular.

How is he even casual about this?
Doesn't he have shame at all?
Detention at his first day.

"None of your business"
"Ok,so this is."
I settled with not replying him and continued to walk silently.

Now where am i going again?

"Are you angry?"
"No,yo soy muy contendo"
"You know spanish?"
"No,i've been rehearsing that sentence since ages."
"C'mon pearl,grow up,it's just a stupid detention"
"Seriously?i am here because of you,so shut up"i said and then started walking towards the library.
"Where you going now?"
"None of your business"i muttered and walked away.

I just cannot stand him,he definitely brings out the worst in me.

I officially hate him now.

✂    ✂   ✂   ✂

After spending my fourth period in library,it was finally lunch.
I closed my books and shoved them in my bag as i stood up and left the library,and once again i was in the crowded corridors,making my way to my locker.

"Hey!"someone called as i was halfway closing my locker,i looked back but there was no one,who looked like they were calling me,so i turned back to the locker and closed it,about to walk away,
"Li,stop!"someone yelled this time and i looked  back to find theo,trying to get out of the hold of some girl,who was clutching to him as if her life depended on him.

I rolled my eyes and turned to walk away,not wanting to interrupt the 'cute' couple.

"God dammit girl!can just strangle me some other day!?"he exclaimed and he finally pushed away the girl,making her falling back into a locker.

"What's up with you huh?can't you just stop?"
"What is it theo?i am really not in the mood"
"You are never in the mood"he rolled his eyes,whispering to himself,and i pretended not to hear.
"Well,i was saying that,why don't you come to my table?you can bring lia too"he asked.

this might sound odd,but,despite the fact that me and lia are best friends since first grade,but theo was never really friendly with her,it was just hey hello,or maybe sometimes when we used to have sleepovers,a game or two together.

For him it was always,me and gina,and his football team friends.

"And why would i come sit with you?"i asked not really interested in going.
Why?well,you see,my brother here is a quarterback,which makes him a popular,so he sits on the popular's table,which remains flooded with flirts,jerks,mean and bitchy cheerleaders and....gina.