contagious emotions

A/N-
            i'm terrible with my updates,ain't i?
Well i am absolutely guilty for that.
But honestly i'm pretty demoralized and it's like all my enthusiasm and excitement to write is draining out.

Why?

Well,i put a lot of effort of effort in writing these chapters and trust me it's very difficult to update when your finals are like pointing a knife at your neck,ready to kill you anytime,but still i try to update once in a while but what happens when i get no votes?

Well yes,i loose my faith in writing.

I am really disappointed and  actually feel like a fool,updating these chapters when there's like literally no vote no the chapters.

I don't usually bug you guys with such stupid ass author notes but i really wanted to share this.

Imma update next chapter when there's like,
12  votes on the chapter.

Let's start from the beginning shall we?
12 votes isn't a difficult task.

I hope you enjoy the chapter.

(:Happy reading:)

👉edited chapter👈

"When are we gonna reach?"i asked for the umpteenth time in last five minutes.

We've been driving for last five minutes and i am struggling and trying my best not to think anything,but am failing constantly.

Guess the decision of getting in a car was utterly stupid.

Just few more seconds and i will start panicking and hallucinating.

"Calm down,it's not even ten minutes since we've been on the road"he chuckled.

Yeah yeah,laugh on my misery,if i had a panic attack then either he will throw my weird shit of the car,or film me doing weird things and put it on social media then laugh his ass off.

This is not good,i don't want to be laughed at.
I need to get out soon.

"Stop the car"i said trying to breathe properly.
"Lee i am not going to kill you,promise"
"I know ok,now just stop the car please"i begged.
"Wait,we're almost there just two more minutes"

I'll be dead in those two minutes but nevertheless i nodded and sat back closing my eyes and before i knew it the car was stopped abruptly as he hit the brakes and before i could think what was happening the scenes of that night started to flash before my eyes,the same kinda brakes that changed pretty much everything.

Shit!

I refused to cry in front of him and resisted the strong urge to start shouting.
While trying to control the disaster that was about to happen i was shaking frantically as  my nails dug into my thighs.

"Stupid dog"jaxon muttered.
"Are you-wow lee!?"he exclaimed,

Shit shit shit.
Don't cry stupid girl just don't cry.