Holy shit!

👉edited chapter👈

"Will you marry me,and swears that you will always be on my side?"

"No thanks,i don't "

"Seriously?we're so gonna be kicked out the play if you keep doing that"

"Seriously?i don't even want to be here,so shut up"

"Ok i get it you don't want the part,but at least say something good like,'i'll be honoured to do so' or something"luke suggested.

"Do you ever shut up?"

"Ok,don't blame me,when you make a fool of yourself out there"
Ya,as if i care.
I don't even give a shit about this play,all i want to do is,go straight to my home and take a nap,or do anything else,which is not this.

Giving auditions for the play.

The teacher couldn't even bare some fifteen teenage for an hour,and decided to shoo all of us to the theatre room to give auditions for the play.

Though,it's better than sitting in a boring class doing nothing,with a snoring teacher,but trust me,i'll rather hangout with  a slug,but the teacher didn't understood me,and said that it's the part of the detention.

as if you guys send kids,for an audition as a detention,everyday.

He just randomly,called out the names of the people present in the room,and paired them up,like i got paired with luke,
Yup,the same luke whom i met in the lunch.

So,here we are,sitting on the floor,in the far backside of the hall,waiting our pair to be called up.

"I am so blessed to have you in my life"the girl of the stage cried horribly,making me jump,and look up at the pair.

"Uh..ok,then why are you crying?"blake asked the girl,confused.

Yeah,maximum of the guys from the football team are having a detention today,i wonder why coach,didn't approached to their rescue today.

I mean i know this because,theo gets a detention almost everyday, but the school football team's coach,always saves his sorry figure.

I guess,the guys are just not in luck today,and yes it is quite surprising,theo,didn't got a detention today.

"Uh-no,no,no,cut."mrs.kate said and the duo exited the stage.

"Ok,so next pair is..jaxon and lara"she called loudly,and i sat upright.

This might be an interesting thing to watch.

The two,entered the stage.

Jaxon looked completely bored,while lara,
It looked like she was going to have a panic attack.

"Start"some unknown lady instructed and they took their positions.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"That was brilliant jaxon!do you perform in theaters?"mrs.kte asked as they ended their play.
"What?no,of course not."he replied quickly.

Ok i do not want to accept it but,
That act was lit.
I definitely did not accepted jaxon to act like that.

"Ok well,then we'll move on to the next pair"