Not exactly a good start

👉 edited chapter👈

"Hey princess,come 'ere"she called
"No i am playing"
"'Ah c'mon ley we'll be late"
"Late?mom are we going somewhere?"gina asked leaving the her game controller
"Yes,sweety,dad called us over"
"But dad doesn't know we're back from nanna's house"
"Well,yea,he called your uncle and aunt so i am gonna call him and inform that we'll be coming too"
"Hey,why don't you give him a surprise? "
"Oh yes!dad will be soo happy"gina clapped her hands excitedly
"Ok then"
"Will we get ice cream?"i asked my eyes shining brightly with hope.
Well ice creams have been my all time favourite.
She chuckled at this,
"Yes mom please"
"Ok ok,you guys can go and buy ice cream on our way,now ley,run fast and get ready"
"Yessss!"i cheered skipping around on the my short legs.

I was never the tall one

"Theo is going to miss all the ice-cream"gina faked worry.
"Bless his five months football classes"i laughed
"Here honey,comb your hairs,you look like you just woke up"mom handed me a comb and i ran to the wall mirror,to redo my ponytail,
then we were walking towards dad's car.
Soon we were off on the road,talking merrily,but then fate had decided something else for us.

A truck was speeding towards us.

"Dad look!"i shrieked but was late and the truck and our car collided.

"Hadley!"she shouted and to protect me from falling,she covered me hitting her head hard in the process with the pieces of broken glass,piercing her skin and so did mom and dad's,

"Wake up auty"i whispered,but she didn't move.
"Mom?dad?"i called not able to think properly,no one answered.
"Gina?please wake up"i pleaded,breaking down.
Soon the dead silence was broken by many sirens,

Someone opened the half detached door and pulled me out,though i was clutching to her tightly.

I knew exactly what has happened,but my mind was just not ready to accept it.

"Hey hey,girl,it's ok,let go"someone said and finally grabbed my messed up self out,by now i was a crying and shouting mess,but i still didn't knew why exactly was i crying.
The feeling that my family was probably dead wouldn't just creep in,i was numb,but i was crying.

Then some white clad people took mom,dad,auty and gina out of the car,and that was it for me.

The bodies that came out were mostly bloody.
"Sir?"one of the white man came to the person who was holding my hand so that i wouldn't run and cause more mess.

"There were four other persons in the car,and we're sorry to say but one of then is dead"
"DEAD!"i yelled,the fear now penetrating in my heart.
"Yes,m sorry sweety,the one in red frock"
I struggled to remove my hand out of the person's hands and ran to the women in red frock,
I removed the white sheet which was now red,and then i lost it
"NO!AUTY!WAKE UP!AUTY!"
"Hadley"
"AUTY PLEASE WAKE UP!"
"Hadley wake up!"
On the que i sprang up in my bed my eyes shooting open,

Where am i?where is she?
The doctors,mom and dad?
What happened.

"Hey hey,hadley,what's wrong?"i looked around to find my twin sitting in front of me with a concerned and worried look on his face.

"N-nothing,sorry to wake you up"

"Shut up ley,you were literally shouting and crying in your sleep.what's going on?"