please tell me she's joking

"GET UP BITCH!!"

I felt a hard tug on my arm,
Oh great,i'll be armless after today.

"Lee i swear i'm gonna rip your each limb off if you didn't woke up this instant"lily shouted in my ears.
"Do you ever shut up?"i mumbled into my pillow,
Trust me i am in no mood of getting up.

"She ain't gonna wake up like that"i heard another voice in the background.
"Theo"she breathed.
"Wait"he said and then might've left the room because it was silent for some time,but that lasted only for a few seconds,before my ears were exposed to the horrible sound of air horn.

"HOLY CHRIST!!STOP,STOP,I'M UP"i jumped with my hands up in surrender,the surroundings still blurred.

"Look i told you"i heard theo as i stood up nd made my way to the bathroom.

I was supposed to sleep the whole day,why am i standing in the bathroom,just why?
Sighing i moved towards the wash basin and my reflection in the mirror caught my attention,and i found myself staring at it.

I don't know what exactly is wrong with me,but whenever i see my face in a mirror,i couldn't help but remember that night,followed by a dreadful morning,
At Least i was with her when she left us,but him?
No one was there to console him,he couldn't bare the loss of his wife and did what he thought was right.

I still remember his last birthday when we asked him what does he want for the present,

"I want a promise"
"What promise?"
"That you won't say goodbye to the world before i do,and i want a promise from you all that you will bury us beside each other"

We couldn't even give him a proper funeral.
They were like my second parents,my friends but when i lost my friends gina lost her parents.

I don't think i will ever be able to get over it,every single thing reminds me of her,of them.
It's almost one year since that happened,and i could still feel it,as if it happened just yesterday,
What about theo?
What he's gonna do after he finds out?

Tears started to roll down my cheeks but i didn't stopped them.
Till when?
For how much time?

There was a knock on the door,

"Lee are you dead in there?"lily called

"Comin'"i replied shortly not trusting my voice.

Splashing my face with cold water,i stood under the cold shower and let the cold water run down my body,and wash away the unpleasant memory.

I changed into a black sweater with jeans and converse,before making my way dow stairs.

"Finally,i thought you were going to take a century to come out"lily said with an edge in her voice.

Something's wrong.

I wanted to ask what,but then i heard a feminine laugh from the kitchen.

Well,beside me and lily,only theo is there in the house,and there is no reason theo will laugh alone that too in a girl's voice.

"Are there guests?"i asked her,but she found playing with fruit basket more important than answering my,so i went to the kitchen to check.

"The-OH GOD THEO!what the shit!?"i exclaimed turning around.

My eyes are just too pure.

"Are you cheating on me already!?"the girl shrieked.
"C'mon babe,she's my sister,and you didn't had to turn around you know"theo said which made me turn to him.

It was then when i had a chance to take in the appearance of the girl.

With Cake in place of a face,Few rags in place of clothes,seven inch high heels,and a look of pure dirt of so called face,i give you sydney mathews.