welcoming the change

It's been a week since that phone call after which jaxon dropped me home and disappeared.

Yes disappeared.

He didn't came to school,nor did i saw him in his house when i went over to see ellie.

What would've happened.
I mean you don't just disappear for a whole damn week.
And to say his family is pretty weird is an understatement.
When i asked ellie about him,

No

I didn't just went there and said,"hey,where is jaxon these days?"
That would be so stupid.

The rehearsals for play is starting from monday tomorrow,so i was just concerned if we need to organise auditions for a new romeo.

Ellie just replied with,
"He never tells us where he goes,but he'll be back in a week or so"
And his mother or whatever that lady is to him is not even worried.

Maybe i'm just over thinking.
I should just concentrate on whatever Stefan is saying,i have to watch a whole season by time someone barges into my room and tell me it's time for dinner.

"What you thinking about?"
Someone asked and without even thinking i replied,

"Jaxon"

Then i realised what i said and my eyes went agape.

"Since when did you started thinking about jaxon?"lia asked confusion written on her face.

"I didn't,i was just worried about the play's romeo that's it"

"Why does that sounds like bullshit?"

"Because you head's full of that"i replied.

"Whatever,by the way you need to get your lazy ass up,and get ready"she says as she plops down on my bed.
"Seriously lia?how many times do i have to tell you that i don't want to go to any of your stupid parties"i tell her and her and she gives me a confused look.
"Well,it really hurts to have a best friend who doesn't give a fuck about your happiness"

Shit,i shouldn't have said that.

"Look,lia,i am sorry,it's just that-"

That you're still not over the fact that autumn is dead,despite the fact that you promised her you will,
But all you are capable of doing is pushing the people who love you away.

"Well first i wasn't going to ask you to come to a party with me"she told as she stands up.

Hell is about to break loose.

"But you know why?"she asks.

I shake my head in a 'no',waiting for what is going to come out of her mouth.

"Because,i'm loosing hope li"

What does she mean?

"I'm loosing hope,of getting my best friend back"she says.

"You don't make sense lia"i asked totally confused.

"I don't?i don't make sense?"she continues
"Tell me when did you last laughed with your heart?tell me when was the last time we had an actual sleepover?when was the last time we went out to have fun?"

"I-"that was the only thing that left my mouth,because i had no answers.
I thought i did a good job with fake smile.

Looks like i didn't.

"Did you actually thought that you could fool me with those fake smiles of yours?"

"You don't understand it lia,it's hard!"i said with an edge in my voice.