you did what!?

Going to school has never been and never will be an exciting thing for me,exceptions are the last days before weekends and holidays,and that is just because the thought that,i'll not have to come to this same rotting place the next day makes me happy.

Days like this,just make me want to snuggle up in my blankets and sleep for the rest of the day.
Days like today,
When i woke up in the morning,as per my habit i went to open the curtains,and the very first thing that i was was a dull morning,with no signs of birdies singing,just stupid black clouds in the sky.

Now don't get me wrong,i like rains,very much,but that is if it is rainy season.

Like ,first it is autumn,already a little cold,and then it starts raining,that just spoils the whole mood.

Well,all i wanted to say was,
  I don't want to attend school today.

But that is not possible,i don't want to be left behind.

Suppressing the urge to snuggle more in the warm blankets,i removed them,

From over my face,as the cold air of my surroundings made contact with my warm face.

That was another break down of my determination to get up.

Lying like that for another minute i finally removed the blanket.

Holy shit man!
Why is it so cold!

I was about to pull the blankets over again when i heard my window rattling.

Look the wind is so strong today.

After making noise for sometime the window opened.

Ok,last time i checked winds don't OPEN the windows.

What the hell is happening?

I stepped on the floor,flinching at how cold everything was,but my main concern right now was,
Some creepy dude is trying to barge into my room.

Don't they feel cold?

I moved towards the window and as soon as i removed the curtains,i was pushed back onto the floor.

Oh my god!

"Ar-"i opened my mouth to scream but a hand was clapped on it immediately,stopping me from doing so.

I am officially being kidnapped right now,
Who knows,maybe murdered after that?
Maybe,these are the last seconds of my life.
This is proba-

"Don't scream it's me"the kidnapper hissed in a low voice.
Wait,i think i know that voice.

I opened my eyes,just to find them locked with the grassy green ones.

None of us broke the eye contact for a few seconds,but the cold that was seeping into my body from the wooden floor underneath me brought my senses back and the reality finally hit me.

I broke the eye contact and pushed him off of me.

"What in the world do you think you are doing?"i hissed at him standing up from the floor followed by him.

"I am very sorry but you have to help me"he said

"You don't have to barge into my room to ask for help idiot"

"Yeah i know i was-"before he could complete the sentence there was a loud banging on the main door.

Oh jesus,what is happening?

"Jaxon what did you do?"
"Nothing"
"Then why is someone banging on my door as if we gave refuge to a terrorist,jaxon?"i exclaimed.
"I don't know!"
"Shut up dipstick!what did you do?"