Mr.frustrated

👉edited chapter👈

I walked into the parking lot which was as usual,with people hanging out,by their cars,chatting and gossiping about probably something stupid.

Most of them were rich spoilt brats,with a snobbish attitude,and to be honest, i don't usually speak to many people,so i don't really know,if they're still their stuck up selves if you enter through their walls.it's always just my brother and liliana.
Now both of them have a personality entirely opposite to mine.

I am more of a staying home person,while they are very outgoing ones, i am a kind of reserved person and don't really speak much,and they,well,just hope that you find a shut up button.

But they are the only people that i talk to.

As i walked further towards the building,through the parking area,i saw her standing beside some guy.
As if sensing my gaze she looked my way,then immediately averted her gaze away from me.

Sighing i stuffed my hand in pocket the other adjusting the strap of the bag,and went to the main building,
It isn't the first time this has happened,and it's quite funny to think that the two people who used to spend most of the time together,doesn't even pass a smile,now.

Life changes,

Mine did.

As i reached the locker,i entered my combination and opened it,to dump my books in,leaving maths,which is the first class i have.

"Hey,li"someone said as i was closing the locker,turning around i came face to face with a pretty looking girl,with pale skin and strawberry blonde hairs,known as liliana,who miraculously happens to be my friend.

"Hey you"i smiled replying back.
"Well,i was asking if....ugh!this is so embarrassing"
"Let me guess,you didn't do maths homework again?"
"Uh,yeah...you see i was pretty busy-"
"-being drunk and dancing with a random stranger?"i asked,with a smile playing on my face.
"You're so cruel li"
"Ya right"i rolled my eyes,it was sunday yesterday,so after trying to pursue me to go to a party with her for an hour,she finally left angry,and probably would've returned after 12.
"Well,i was kidding,here."i said handing her the homework.
"Aww,thanks girl,i love you"
"Don't you butter me"i rolled my eyes again.
"Whatever,let's get going"
I nodded and we left for our first class.

As we reached the room,struggling through the sea of people,we walked in and,sat on our regular seat.

"So,have you heard about these really hot,new boys?"
"No"
"Well,you really should"
"Nope,m good"
"Oh c'mon li,live a little"she said while copying the homework in illegible writing.
"I've lived enough"
"Yeah,and you are sounding like my granny"
"Well,m honoured to be compared to your granny"
"You're-"
"Morning class"she was cut off,when mr.fretz entered the class.
"So today,we'll be learning more about algebra....."and he started the lecture,and started scribbling some numbers and alphabets on the white board,which made no sense to me,because let's be honest,

Hadley plus maths equals total disaster.

Still,i tried very hard to get the shit written in front of me inside my brain,and finally when it did,someone barged into the room,distracting me

This made the whole room including,mr.fretz,and excluding me,who was still trying to solve the first sum with which the class started, to turn to those stupid attention seekers.

"They were the ones i was talking about"lia nudged me,
I finally teared my concentration from my notebook and looked up to find two boys standing at the door with smirks on their faces.

Ok they're stupid.
Maybe hot or whatever these people say to handsome boys,
But stupid.

"You know you almost missed a whole period"he said looking up from under his glasses.
"Sorry,sir,but we aren't girl"one of the boy with golden blonde hairs said scratching his neck.