Archer, although quite excited for her heat was feeling her pain in the pit of his stomach as Irene withered on the bed crying out to no one.

"Fuck, this heat!" she groaned out, her insides alight and her hormones raging in the air that Archer couldn't help but inhale her sweet scent. He almost moaned at the smell and wanted to gather her in his arms and hold her.

"Archer!" she moaned out as he instantly carried her to the bathroom and filled up the bathtub with immensely cold water. She was still in her pajamas as she settled in the bathtub, her body on fire as the second wave crawled down her spine, giving her pain in her lower back.

Crescent called out to Archer to relieve her of this pain, but Irene held her back as she squirmed in the bathtub trying to soothe the aching, stinging pain in the pit of her stomach at the same time her body was begging for Archer's hot touch. But, he was far away from her, out of her reach as he watched her from afar contemplating whether or not it would be a good idea to take her.

He was resisting the urge to plant kisses along her neck as her body called out to him, he curled his hands into tight fists as he continued to inhale her beautiful scent and heard the sounds that escape her lips. Her beautiful moans and cries were calling out his inner beasts.

"Archer!" she screamed again as a wave of fire cackled throughout her body, the cold water turning warm from her temperature and with her call, Archer went over to her. He was kneeling down next to her besides the bathtub and instantly, her hand shot up to caress his face and her body hummed in delight.

She felt the familiar sparks that tingled down her spine and her body moved closer towards him and pulled him close to plant her lips against his. Her control was slipping out of his fingers, as was Archer's as she moved her lips against his. Her lower regions tingling and her entire body lit up in pleasure. She cried out in bliss as Archer loomed over her, his clothes beginning to dampen in the water.

He kneeled above her in the bathtub, his control slipping away even quicker as her hand brushed over his lower regions. The passionate kiss turned heated as his tongue slipped into her mouth, exploring her deliciously as his entire being became alight.

He loved this woman with his entire soul and being and would cherish her until the day he died.

"Did you bring protection?" Irene murmured under her breath as she began to undress him, peeling his shirt off with her claws extended, ripping the fabric underneath her fingernails. Archer groaned in her mouth and grabbed her waist, carrying her onto his lap so she straddled him.

"No, did you?" he groaned out in pleasure as her lower regions brushed over his. He smirked to himself as he held her around his waist as she slowly ground her regions on his lap and pulled her impossibly closer.

"No, oh goddess," she whined out and pulled away to regain her breath, her insides on fire as another wave wrecked through her. She screamed out as the scorching fire rolled off her and she quickly kisses Archer again to keep the pain at bay. Crescent was howling to take him there and then, but the pressing matter of a pregnancy swirled in the back of her mind.

"Do you want to have another child?" Archer breathed out softly, pressing his forehead against hers as he pulled away. Their breaths were heavy as his eyes bore into her blue ones that were filled with lust and need.

"Armelle and River are enough for us," Irene whispered painfully as he lower regions twisted in heat as her body became hotter by the second. Her face was flushed, red and lips were swollen from the passionate kiss, her insides churned and her lower regions throbbed with need. He peppered kisses across her neck as she gripped his air and released a small moan. He was slightly disappointed that she didn't feel the same way about kids, but he'd coax her into it eventually.

"I want another baby," he said quietly on her skin, sucking gently on the base of her neck towards her throbbing mark that ached on her shoulder.

"I want to see you carry my pups again, our pups, I want another baby to hold and take care of. Armelle and River are growing and I want another one," he explained through her moans as he gently nipped her mark. Irene squealed as his hands squeeze her bottom and traveled up to her waist and then down her thighs, caressing the inside of her thighs which were slightly covered in tiny shorts.

"Can we have another baby? If you don't want one, it's okay, I won't pressure you," he murmured as Irene squirmed on his lap, his restraints breaking as he grew more with need. Irene thought through a clustered mind, her body reacting in a way that called out to him. Her heat still there, her body wanting him so much that it hurt her. She loved seeing the pups grow inside her and taking care of beautiful little pups.

She loved how Archer was around her, always holding her stomach as if it was a precious gem and her inside as twisted in the memory of her pups being born.

"I'm scared, what if it will be like Aiden all over again?" she whispered, the flash of Aiden across her mind. Archer stiffened at her words but continued to caress her after a few seconds of thinking.

"We will make sure nothing will happen to our pup," he confirmed and pressed his lips against hers, feeling the need and want bubble inside his stomach. Irene thought for a little bit, but as another wave of fire went over her, her mind was made up.

"Let's have another pup,"

Not another second later, Archer carried her to the bed and made love to her multiple times on that same night.