Part - 32

Place: In the way from Living room to Dining room...

Nyonika(to Raj): Finally bachon ki shaadi toh hogayi.. I'm toooooo happy...

Raj side hugged Nyo and asked the servants to bring their food to their room and retired to their room as they were very much tired from the travel and mainly to give privacy to youngsters...

Cabir: Finally.... I... (cutting Cabir off, Abhi continued)

Abhi: yeah... Like Finally.. MaNan are now married...

Cabir: No Abhi... I was going to say Finally...

Dhruv: Humara Buddy bada hogaya... That's what na Cabir....

Cabir glared at Dhruv where Dhruv saw him confused raising his eyebrows....

Cabir: Finally....

Shivaay who just joined them checking the papers in his hands with Om and Anshu interuppted Cabir unintentionally...

Shivaay(still checking papers): yeah Cabir... Finally... I checked the papers... Monster is forever locked with Ammu legally...

Cabir(shouted): Chup... Bilkul chup...

Everyone stared at Cabir as he settled himself on Dinning table and taking the plate serving himself food and...

Cabir: I was waiting for this only from so long... We didn't even get to have breakfast...Manik and Choti... Is ur marriage that important??!! Can't u.. like do that after breakfast??!!(making faces)

Manik and Nandani got angry and throw chips that were before them in the table which Cabir catches and smirks at them while eating it...

Manik: ur food is more important than me and ur Choti for u??!!

Cabir: phir... U think I would say u and Choti are important more than food... No ways Manik.. Ya I accept ki u both are too special and important for me but Food is my Bae... I can't give you more priority than Food...

Hearing Priority word, MaNan slightly blushes.. But Manik hides it and

Manik: Cabir... If u have to choose between Food and...

Cabir(munching food): Stop there itself Manik... as I'm going to choose Food over anything...

Manik: If I say the thing is Navya,then...

Cavya who sat beside each other stopped eating whereas Navya's eyes widened at Manik's question nd Cabir looked at Navya at first and then at Manik with shock whereas Manik raised his eyes asking 'which one'...

Cabir(muttering harmless curses to Manik): Of course

Cabir(muttering harmless curses to Manik): Of course....(Navya expected him to choose her) Food.....

And again started eating where everyone stared at Cabir with disbelief look... Navya took the water glass and emptied it on Cabir's head ran towards her room where Cabir sat with his eyes and mouth wide open... Everyone started laughing seeing Cabir's reaction...