Part - 20

Everyone got shocked seeing Nandu crying.. Prinku holded Nandani securely in her arms and rubbing her back to calm her... ShivOmRu runningly came towards them to convince Nandani and asking zillions of Sorrys and Annika and Gauri were apologizing to Nandani repeatedly... Cabir was seeing how the entire family was begging for Nandani's apology...

Nandani(sniffing badly): No one... No one recognized me na... U all pretended na... U all love that Monster only.... Not me... Only Prinku is good... U all are bad... I hate u all.... (hicupping) u all called me 'Nandani'  na... No one called me 'Ammu'.... And ShivOmRu.... U three are so bad... U didn't even welcomed me back home... I hate u all.... (again started crying frantically)

Manik saw her crying and his inside churned somewhere and he started scolding himself for hurting her... Manik's eyes were glued to Nandani's eyes which is blurring her vision bcoz of her continuous cries... The eyes which always gives him peace is now in tears and it's all bcoz of him... He started walking backwards and went to his room silently without anyone's notice...

Shivaay: Ammu... Sry...sry.... Sry... I'll make u ur favorite white chocolate Strawberry truffle Bark... Plz na Ammu... Don't cry... Sry..

Om: Ammu... Dont cry na... I'll definitely join u in jamming... I'll also sing ur fav songs for u... Sry Ammu... Plzzzzzzzz forgive us..

Rudy(laughing): Crazy.. Don't hear these two... I know how to make it up for u... We'll go to ice cream parlor and eat ur fav black current ice cream...ok... Now stop crying...

Nandani let out a cry and throws a tumbler which was on the table beside her...

Annika: Get lost Obros... All because of u... Sry Ammu... Annika promise... I'll listen whatever u say... Sry na... Don't cry.... Plzzz

Gauri: yeah Ammu.... I'll also listen to u... Don't cry na... U know right we won't be able to see you in tears... Sry Ammu... We all are idiots... This is all because of Manu...

Nandani stopped crying... wiping her face stands proper...

Nandani(urgently): where is Monster??!!

Then only Everyone noticed Manik is missing.... Cabir also didn't noticed when he went missing...

Nandani: Shit.... That Mental Malhotra must be sulking in some corner... I'll look out for him... (in threatening tone) And after that I'll see u all... (smiled evilly)

Nandani climbed two stairs at a time running to find Manik... She straight away went to her room closed the door with a 'Thud' sound... Whereas others were dreading about the aftermaths... Prinku asked Cabir to follow her and showed him his room...

Prinku: And finally Cabir

Prinku: And finally Cabir... This is ur room... Right next to Navya's (winking at him)

Cabir: oh... So u r pairing couples?!!

Prinku: wow Cabir.. I thought u'll deny admitting ur endless love for Navya.. But u r not!!!!

Cabir: why should I deny it!!! I'm proud to love Navya...