Part - 2

Place: SPACE

Two stylish cars entered SPACE campus.... Three people came out from their respective cars... A charming boy and a cute girl from one car and a handsome boy from another car... Fab 4, Arya and Navya are seeing them and goes towards their friends..

Cabir: Dhruv, u know The Sun today rises in the west or what??!!!!

Manik got conscious and Dhruv got confused and asked: what??!!!

Cabir smirkingly: The Manik Malhotra is only 5 mins late today.

Manik got his breath back and asked: what's up guys??!!!

Mukti: Finally Man, u came... We are waiting for you since ever...

Manik checks on Nandani and see she's busy chatting with Dream high and said dreamily: Let's make some good music today. I so wanted to make a melody.

Cabir notices this and said: Haan Haan why not??!!! I so knew it that u are in a very good mood

Manik becomes serious hearing Cabir and diverted saying: come on guys.. Let's have some Fab 5 moment...

Fab 5 go to their jamming room and practice for 2-3 hrs and comes to canteen for lunch..

Here on the other side, Dream high is also went to jamming room and made some good music and discuss to have lunch..
Nandani pulls Abhi behind from Arya and Navya.

Abhi raise his eyebrows and asks: Now what is going on in ur crazy Mind babydoll??!!!

Nandani: That Monster made me cry early in the morning na so I have to take some revenge....

Abhi: No babydoll....No one knows what he did today... u'll not be able to say anything when they ask why u did this...

Nandani: I'll take care of that.... Now u r going to help me...

Navya: what's going on between you two??!!

Abhi: I can't handle her Navya... Ask her by yourself...

Arya: I'm ready Nandu... What we r going to do against that Monster??!!!

Nandani: u r my true friend Arya... Love u....

Arya mind talk: Love u too Nandu😍😍 and blushes.

Abhi as a overprotective brother: oye she just said that as a friend. Don't dream...

Navya: Here we are introducing World's overprotective Brother Abhimanyu Thakkar...

All laughing seeing Arya blush and Abhi's behavior. Arya pouts and asks: At least tell me the plan na Nandu

Nandani: OK. So listen. We have to do .......................................................................................................

Author pov: what u want me to explain.. No guys... Let's wait nd watch.. 😉😉

Arya: Super plan Nandu.. U r the best...

Nandu: Thank you...Thank you...

Navya: Ya Nandu... It's a perfect plan but y r you doing this.... Today he didn't even started na....

Abhi and Nandu see each other... Abhi gave a look that said "I told u" and Nandu have a look "Now what??!! "

Even though Abhi doesn't like this, To save Nandu he interrupted and said: we have to make sure today he won't do anything na.... So Prevention is better than cure..

He said this glaring Nandu. Nandu got happy after this and started executing the plan with the help of Arya...

Abhi: Arya, Manik is ur close friend right??!!! U r doing this to ur own best friend...