Part - 4

Manik and Cabir joins the party and the party started.. Cabir for change is not having drinks and Manik is full on mood to get high tonight...

Cabir thought: Today if I drink, tomorrow morning due to hangover, Manik will get saved from me... And how can I take this much time in knowing this simple truth that they both are in love with each other.. Are they??!! Or Am I over thinking it!!! But from the way Manik said Nandu ki Aiyappa, it's not normal.. I think tomorrow will be a big day for me..

Thinking he joined Fab 4 and they hit the dance floor and rocked the dance floor till midnight.. Already Mukti and Manik were so high..

Cabir: Dhruv, I'll drive these two to Manik's home and we just stay there for tonight and U drop Alya nd we'll meet in college tomorrow..

Dhruv: okay Cabir... See u tomorrow then. Hey why didn't u drink today??!! That's a miracle..

Manik(drunk): He didn't drink because of me...

Dhruv: what!!!!!

Cabir muttering harmless abuses to Manik said: Nothing just a bet... U go... It's getting late...

They bid bye and went to their places... Cabir, Manik and Mukti to Malhotra Mansion and Dhruv and Alya to their homes.

Next Day Morning at 6
Place: Murthy Mansion

Nandani(in sleepy voice) : why didn't my phone rang yet!!!!

She gets up from bed and then checks her phone. But she didn't find any notifications. So she decided to call him and check on him as he told there was an party yesterday. She dials his number and her calls went unanswered and she tried five more times but same thing repeated so she decides to go to Malhotra Mansion. She came down and just shouted to Abhi that she's going to Malhotra Mansion and he has to pick her up from there and went away..

Abhi was shocked and surprised to see Nandani wake up this early in the morning.. And just nods to her and she went away... Abhi chuckles thinking about them and went to do his daily chores.

Nandani drive so fast and reached Malhotra Mansion and went inside and see Nyonika coming down.. Nyonika also see Nandani and smiles at her..

Nyonika: wow Nandu... What a surprise!!! U woke up this early... How r u dear??!!!

Nandani: Hiiii Aunty... I'm fine...How are u and uncle!!

Nyonika: Fine dr.. U just now remembered the way to Malhotra mansion to See Me!!??

Nandani: Nothing of that sort Aunty...I was planning on visiting u and uncle in the evening but I just want to ask Manik about some business doubts.. So I came directly

Said Nandani without looking into Nyonika's eyes. Nyonika understand that she wants to meet Manik and is making excuses and thought of teasing her...

Nyonika: Haan Haan why not!!! After all he's ur fiancee... U can speak with him whatever you want and whenever you want.....

Nandani blushes: Nothing of that sort Aunty... He's here only na in bedroom...

Nyonika: Kaka just said he came late around 2 in the morning... So he must be sleeping... I didn't have a visit... U only go to wake up ur Monster...

Nandani again blushes

Nyonika: Be happy like this always.. Go nd meet him..

This conversation is heard by one person and that person was shocked to know this truth but that person just watches what's happening further...

Place: Manik's bedroom around 6

Manik was sleeping peacefully and his phone was ringing continuously " Yeh Mausam ki Baarish..... yeh Baarish ka PANI...yeh pani ki bhoondein... Tujhe hi toh dhoondhe..."
Manik smiles in his sleep nd turn around and continue his beauty sleep... The phone rings continuously but he is so busy in his dreamland that he was not able to wake up from that beautiful dream where he's dancing with his princess for the same song😂😂