Part - 10

Everyone wished Manik hugging him except Nandani... Lastly Cabir came and hugged him...

Cabir: Happieeeeee Birthday mere bhai.....

Manik(realized): Shit.....

Cabir got confused as why he's reacting like this... Everyone's reaction also same except Nandu... Whereas Nandu smirk grew as she saw Manik realizing it...

Manik(shouted seeing Nandu and her smirk, searching something in his pocket): Noooo.... Noooo.... U didn't did that right??!!

All were confused as they don't understand what's going on

Nandu(innocently fluttering her eyelashes) : I wish I say I didn't do anything...

Manik(still searching his phone) : Guys.... Plz help me in finding my phone or else you won't get me in one piece after one hour....

All started searching his phone even though they didn't understand what he said... Alya was the first one to found the phone as she's near the table where he lastly spoke with Annika.... Just then Phone started flashing indicating someone is calling Manik...

Alya: Manik,  here it is....

Manik ran towards Alya and snatched the phone from her hands to attend the call but to his luck,  the phone got disconnected....he saw his phone is having only 3% charge and is in silent not even in vibration.. And to his shock, there were 157 calls and 89 messages.... Just then his phone again got a call.. He answered it immediately before it got disconnected....

Manik: Sorry.... Sorry... Sorry....

But Manik heard only noises from other side but before he ask them what's going on his phone got dead.....

Manik: Shit Man.... No.....

All were again shocked seeing The Manik Malhotra asking sorry to someone....Manik never asks Sorry to anyone...Also he won't do anything which makes him to ask sorry.... But never ever in Fab 5 history,  they saw Manik saying sorry.... But Manik was in so much tension.... He marched towards Nandani and snatched her purse to take her phone out and so easily he unlocked her phone with password and dialled someone.... This is another shock to Navya, Arya and Alya... Bcoz if anyone touches Nandu's phone,  she'll become angry like mad bull... But today,  they saw her trying to suppress her laughter seeing Manik's condition.... And another shock for whole audience of course except Abhi is how Manik knows Nandu's pattern for passcode.... Even Cabir is shocked, he didn't expect this much closeness between them just in two months time....

Manik: Damn you Nandu.... (trying to call someone expecting them to answer) pick up....pick up... Pick up.... Rudy darling Plzzzzzzzz... Pick up the phone...

Finally someone picked up his phone and on the other side of the receiver, lot of noise is there....

Person on phone: Nandu...... Where are u guys???!!!