Part - 27

Mukti: Can u plz bother to tell us why u guys hide this from us??!!

MaNan looked at each other and pointed at each other and said...

MaNan(unison): Bcoz of him/her..

MaNan saw each other and

MaNan(unison giving disbelief look to each other): Bcoz of me???!!

MaNan(shouting at each other): Yes... Bcoz of u (showing each other)

MaNan(unison): What did I do?!!! Galti tumhari thi/tumhara tha...

MaNan(unison): Unbelievable...

MaNan(unison): Stop stealing my lines...

Again gave disbelief look to each other and turned opposite side

MaNan(unison muttered): Dialogue chor...

Again MaNan turned and look at each other angrily... MaNan showed sign that they will speak first... They glared t each other and Finally, As usual Manik gave in to Nandani...

Manik(defeated voice): Ok fine.. Say... What u wanted to say...

Nandani gave him a victory grin...

Nandani(putting all the blame on Manik): Who was the one not talking with me when I came all the way down to Mumbai just to be with u and who was that Monster who avoided me when Abhi introduced me to all of our friends just for the sake of his anger and who was the one denied to acknowledge me as his bestie and who called me 'Nandani Nandani' (making faces) instead of Ammu even after the fight got over... Even though u didn't call me Ammu but I always called u with ur name na... Monster... and who was the one entirely enjoying the irritated face of mine even till now??!!

Manik: Acha... Now u r putting all the blame on me... Then answer my questions...  Who was that idiot who hided that she got admission in Space and who was that stupid came all the way down here alone and who was that idiot who didn't find it important to inform me that she won't be available for next 6 hrs even when she know that I'll be worried...