Part-1

A girl is sleeping peacefully in her queen size bed with a bright smile in her face... From her face, we can tell that she's seeing some good dream. But to her dismay, her phone is blaring with her favorite song's favourite line "Tujhko bana Karke le jaayenge Badri ki dulhania Rani bana karke le jaayenge Badri ki dulhania". She's getting irritated with her fav song today... Bcoz it's continuously ringing from last 15 mins.. But our princess is in deep sleep without caring about her phone...

Nandani's Room

Nandani's Room

On the other side, the boy was getting restless bcoz his princess is not picking up his call from last 15 mins... He got worried and got ready in 10mins and leave his room and bid bye to a lady of 45 years old..

Manik's Room

Manik's Room

Boy: Mom....Bye.... Need to go....

Boy's Mom: Areh... Wait for a minute. I'll also come with you...

Boy: No Mom... U carry on... I have a work on my way. I'll complete it and come directly to college..

Boy's Mom: what is that important work for which u can't even having ur breakfast... At least have it na

Boy: No Mom.... I'm already getting late. I'll see u later... Bye

Boy's Mom(self talk) : He's hiding something from me... Let's see for many days... My darling son never can hide anything from his momma...

She smiles and walk away..The boy also took his car and went to his destination.

He straight away went to his princess mansion to check on her... He entered the mansion to see a energetic young man doing exercise near pool side.. He just saw him and signals that he's going upstairs and ran towards the stairs. Here the boy doing exercise is smiling thinking of this boy and girl and murmurs "These two can never change for good" and continues his morning gym session..

The boy went directly inside the room just to get spell bounded seeing a cute doll sleeping happily hugging a small teddy. She was trying to put her leg over the teddy but it is too small for that so she is frowning in her sleep. He goes near her and sit beside her in the bed and starts waving her hairs over her head which replaces her frown to smile and she happily changes her head from pillow to the boy's lap and cuddled in his lap in her sleep. He smiled seeing her gesture...

Boy: Ammu....
He whispered in her ear.
Girl: Let me sleep na Monster
Boy(murmurs): How lovingly I'm waking her up.... She's calling me Monster... Let me show her my Monster side(evil laugh)

Boy gets up and bring some ice cubes and a jug of water and emptied the whole jug in her face.
The girl gets shocked and then panicked and then started sobbing, weeping and now oh my god our monster makes his Ammu cry... Now she's crying and hicupping... Monster's heart aches seeing her cry... So he immediately goes near her and starts his manofying session...

Boy: Ammu sorry..... sorry..... Really sorry Ammu.... I'm an idiot, fool and don't know what all.... Sorry Ammu
Girl(crying and wiping her face and sticking her tongue out on him): It's OK Monster I know u r a fool, idiot and don't know what all. Finally she ended with a wink..

His jaw dropped and started running behind her in the whole mansion and they came downstairs and see the boy who was exercising earlier and went to him and started her complaining session...

Girl: see na Abhi.... In morning itself this monster started fighting with me

Abhi: what has happened now babydoll (with a face palm)

Boy: Oye Abhi.... It's Nandani for u.... No one has the right to keep Nick names for The MANIK MALHOTRA's girl friend...

Abhi: Oye Manik Malhotra, before becoming ur gf she's my babydoll.. So I'll call my babydoll as babydoll only... Do whatever u want... And whatever happened between u two, that will be seen for later.. Now have breakfast and start getting ready to go to SPACE.

Manik and Nandani started imitating Abhi in his back and while he saw them,they just nod their heads like innocent kids and went to get ready..

Place: Nandani Room

Manik: Ammu, this dress will look nice on you.. Put this one and come down... I'll be waiting for you

Blowing a kiss towards her, Manik went downstairs and started talking with Abhi

Nandani got ready and come down and three have their breakfast and started walking towards their car.. Abhi in his own BMW and Manik and Nandani in Manik's Lamborghini..

They are going to SPACE..

Place: SPACE

Fab 4 are waiting for Manik as usual. Manik never came on time and Fab 4 are used to this nature of this... Once there was time when Manik will be first one to reach nd used to wait for them.. But lately Manik's this behaviour is noted by Cabir but he didn't ask anything. Others brought whatever lie Manik says.... But Cabir is noting this and Manik also knows this....

On other side, Aryaman and Navya came and were waiting for Abhini here Navya is talking about the next semester and Arya was pulling her legs for being a nerd...

Precap: Fab 4, Arya and Navya are shocked.