Part - 16

Place: Mumbai Airport

They reached Airport at 10:30 itself... So they went to Starbucks and chilled out over there for sometime sipping some cold coffees and cappuccinos

Arya: Manik,  please at least tell us now where we are going!!! Please na Manik....

Dhruv: Haan Manik...  Tell us na....

Manik was standing smiling at them indicating he won't tell and Abhini were uninterested participants of this drama...

Navya: Nandu,  ask na.... Manik se... He'll tell if u ask....

Where Manik was amused seeing her request to Nandu....

Nandu: Navya,  u really think he would tell... He's a stubborn nut case and don't forget he's Monster Manik...

Mukti: Manik,  what's this game!!!  Tell us na....

Manik: Guys... Guys.... Guys.... It's a surprise... Why are u all wanna ruin it.... Just enjoy the moment na... We all are together.... And I assure you we r going somewhere where we are going to get hell lot of fun...

Cabir: I know that for sure.... But..... OK leave it Guys....

All grunted and agreed with Manbir..

Cabir: But Manik, we agreed to come without knowing ur place but we have to know about the people we r going to meet na...

Mukti: waahhh My dear Cabiraaaa...  Today ur brain is working smart... Haan... But I must say nice idea... Manik, tell us about all ur childhood tales...

Manik: okkkk.... From where should I start??!!! 🤔🤔

Navya(teasingly): when did you first saw ur lady love??!!!

MaNan started coughing hearing the word Navya used... Whereas Cabir gave water to Manik and Abhi patted Nandu's back... Cabir was happy as Navya made his work easy and wants all of them to confuse MaNan...

Alya: Start na Manik....

Manik: First of all,  it's Ammu...  Don't use such names yaar... It's...(thinking and making faces) it's weird. Coming to the question, (dreamily) when I was nearly one I guess..  But I don't remember.... But u know our fathers are crazy so they recorded my first meeting with Ammu...Dad shoot the video.... I was in hands of Appa.... He took me near to Ammu who was just born before few hours and I hold her hands and.... And...

Alya(eagerly): And.....

Manik was little hesitated and Nandu was slightly blushing remembering the video whereas Abhi was smiling cutely viewing that video in mind... Cabir noted this three's reaction...

Cabir: Alya...  It's so obvious... He must have kissed her hands.... It's so simple... Right Manik...

Abhi(still rewinding the video in mind): I don't think so....

Cabir was amused and see Manik was little embarrassed to say...

Arya: Manik.... Continue....

Dhruv: Come on Buddy....

Manik(in single breath): Hold her pinky fingers....

Everyone except Nandu: Awwwww....

Arya(teasingly): Now I understood why u always ask for pinky promise like a girl!!!!

Cabir(proudly): so u promised a happily ever after on day 1 itself.... I'm proud of you my boy

Alya: It's so cuteeeeee....

Manik: OK... OK...  Stop it...

Arya: But bro... One doubt... How u know pinky promise in that age!!!