Chapter 4- Exposed

Start from the beginning

Alright. Here we go.

Whoever sent that to him is totally fucked-up and indeed has plans to ruin my life.

He types something on his laptop first before turning it to face me. The slightly blurred copy of familiar grayscale footage made my heartbeat race.

The angle of the camera is focused on my desk, but the examination table is also visible on the left side.

My sight dims as I realize what the date was. It was a year ago.

Please don't show Emily. Please don't show Emily...

My world starts crashing down at the next second. A woman jumped in and sat on the desk and I instantly knew who it was—Emily.

Okay. It's official. I'm doomed and I'm literally shaking right now.

She had her back to the camera and her legs were wrapped around me and we were... obviously making out.

Fuck. It was that time before we went to the amusement park.

If she finds out about this, then good luck to me. It's almost equal to having a leaked scandalous video that has been roaming around the social media and porn sites, prompting the victim to take her own life because of absolute shame and depression.

I feel like passing out as I continue to watch the goddamn video. I'm now carrying Emily towards the exam table and...I push her down, making her lay on her back with the top of her head directly in front of the hidden cam. The video angle has only captured the left side of her body, but my fucking horny head getting wild on top of her was all out for the world to see.

My eyes grow wider as I slip her panties off of her legs and pull the hem of her shirt up to her neck, exposing her bra.

I can't watch this. I can't fucking watch this.

I finally hit the Stop button to start explaining myself to Dr. Morrison.

"That woman is Emily Maxwell and she's my fiance'. During that time, she came to my office as a significant other and not as a patient."

Frank narrows his eyes at me. "We have gone through some records and it showed that on November 23, 2017, at around two in the afternoon, patient Emily Maxwell came to your clinic for her second follow-up appointment."

My eyebrows meet in frustration. "It was entirely consensual, Dr. Morrison. As you can see, I have never had any complaints from this hospital before. I have never done any kind of sexual misconduct towards my patients. I do my job professionally and I'm competent with all my treatments. I'm sure that you're aware of all the positive feedback."

Dr. Morrison shrugs his shoulders dismissively and, based on how he's looking at me right now, his decision is definitely going to be unfavorable.

"Who knows, Alexander? Your room didn't have any kind of surveillance before."

Did he just fucking insult me?

I admit I had taken an interest and met up with at most three patients outside the hospital's premises: Kimberly, Nina's sister, and Emily. Other than them, I don't remember doing any sexual misconduct, even though some patients were painfully forward and were basically throwing themselves at me.

Why don't you try to seduce Frank? Maybe he'll change his mind...

I'm planning to try it but the picture frame resting on top of a drawer behind him immediately stops me. It was a picture of him looking very happy with his wife and teenage son.

Attention! Code 69: Mission abort. He is actually straight, and you're actually doomed.

"I'm sorry for this unfortunate situation, Dr. Greene, but rules are rules, and it's our duty to follow them."