2.1

2.1- winners in my heart.

Alyssa's POV:

The buzzer screamed around me as the clock stopped at 1 second.
_____

(the day after the finals)

I was never one for overtime but that night I totally was. Shawn made a goal within the last second tying the game. Which of course lead to overtime. I can still feel the anxiousness I felt during that awful 10 minutes. Everyone was on their feet as they knew the next goal won the game. I remember catching Ollie looking around at the people in the stands, almost as if he was taking it all in. Then he found Steph's eyes and his face lit up. Everything else was a blur after that moment between them. Alex stole the puck and passed it to Ollie and bam. That was the game.

Ollie made the winning goal.
All I remember was crying of happiness as Steph and I jumped up and down. I remember hugging a bunch of crying people and screaming with them of how happy we were. I ran down to the ice and hugged everyone I could. We cried some more and laughed about how we did it. I remember finally finding Shawn through all the people flocking onto the ice. He spun me around as he had the biggest smile on his face.
"You did it," I smiled and yelled to him.
We pulled away and looked into each other's eyes.
"No baby, we did it." Is all he had to say for me to shut him up with a kiss.

But of course you know we couldn't let you not hear about the real goal that happened that night.
"Ollie!" I yelled for him to come over.
He made his way over to Shawn and I.
"There's something I have to do." He said as he skated away.
Shawn and I looked at each other confused and then back at Ollie across the arena of people. He approached a blonde girl with beautiful eyes who loved him more than anything in the world, and he kissed her. He kissed her for a long time as they both had been waiting years for this moment. And of course Shawn and I laughed for it FINALLY happening.

But come on now, if you haven't guessed who it was yet you should probably just read the story all over again to find out.

I'm just kidding now.

It was Steph.