𝟬𝟭𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀beliebers

Start from the beginning

"Wait -- lemme explain." He breathed out pushing against the door. With a sigh she opened the door once again. Chris eyed her swollen bottom lip, ignoring the sinful thoughts. He narrowed his eyes at the discolouration where she had been hit near her nose and beneath her lip. "I wanted to ask if you were okay. Seeing as you're ignoring me." He spoke softly.

"I've been ignoring you?" She asked in disbelief. Receiving a nod from the brunette, she glared at him. "The only one whose been ignored, was me. Ever since what happened with William you've acted like I don't exist. I get you guys are friends--" She whispered yelled.

"That's not why I have't talked to you--" Chris hesitantly began, only widening his eyes at the intimidating man behind her.

"Sweetheart, whose this?" Roy asked raising a brow to the boy, walking behind his daughter who stood tensed. He placed his hand above his daughter's head opening the door more, as he stared Chris down.

"Uh, papá. This is Christoffer Schistad. He goes to Nissen with Elías and I." She answered giving her father more information on the boy, who now stood nervously in front of the duo.

Roy scratched the stubble which littered his chin, "Ah. Christoffer. Will he be staying for dinner, mi hija?" Lani widened her eyes, looking to Chris with pleading eyes, discreetly shaking her head 'no' to the boy.

Chris parted his lips, "Uh, I--I. Well, um-" Chris stammered looking up at the slightly taller man.

"Great. I've made enough for four, and I look forward to getting to know you, Christoffer." Roy smirked to the nervous hazel eyed boy. Leaning down Roy kissed his daughter's head, "Well, invite the boy in." He chuckled.

Lani nodded, "Come in." She gnawed on her bottom lip, allowing Chris through the threshold of the Santiago family home. Roy walked into the living room flicking Elías' head to come help with dinner. Elías whined, soon nodding seeing his father's feigned glare. With a salute from the curly haired boy, he paused The Amazing Spider Man that had been playing on the big screen.     

Lani stood beside Chris who removed his vans by the front door, looking down to the brunette. "Why didn't you say no?" She whispered.

"Are you kidding me? He's terrifying, in case you haven't noticed." He hissed, with wide eyes looking down the hall in case her father would reappear.

Lani turned and smirked to the tall boy, "Daniel, had no problem with him." She raised a brow to the boy, who gritted his teeth at the mention of the blonde.

Chris followed behind Lani quietly, only to bump into the small girl who came to a halt. "What is it?" He asked.

She turned around, "Don't talk about your, extra curricular activities." She said emphasizing her words.

Chris furrowed his brows in confusion, widening his eyes he then nodded in realization. "Noted."

The duo walked into the opening of the house. Chris looked around the home in approval, he then sniffed the air breathing the aroma of food and Lani's perfume. He smiled down at the girl, receiving an incredulous look from the girl. "What? It smells good." He mumbled shyly.

"Glad you like it." Roy's voice spoke up from behind the boy, startling him. He grasped Lani's hand in fear, who pulled her hand away in annoyance. "Hope you like Mexican." Roy smirked to the boy.

"Are you kidding? I love it." He nodded to the older man, who raised a brow and smiled to Lani. Who looked in shock to Chris. Chris looked over his shoulder to the brunette and smirked.

"Papá. I paus-" Elías' voice rang out as he walked to the trio, coming to a halt as he glared at the brunette. "What the hell is he doing here?" He hissed.