Chapter 50 - Where is the Key?

Start from the beginning

She leaves me there smirking as she walks away.  Oh boy...

Christina's POV

What am I going to cook for dinner tonight?  I look in the fridge and see that I need to go to the store.   I call Harry and tell him that I am going to borrow one of his cars to go to the store to buy food for me to cook for dinner.   He tells me that there is money in his nightstand upstairs for me to use to pay for it.

I tell him thanks but, I want to buy dinner and cook it for him.  He starts to argue with me and I tell him ok I will use your money!   I hang up and go upstairs and open his nightstand and I find more than just money...  What is this?  Handcuffs?  You cheeky little devil you.   So you like to play games do you?  Hmmmmm

I grab some money and head out to the store.  As I am driving there I can't help but think about the party.  My goodness that was one hell of a party.  I never knew my friends were so friendly...lol

I make a mental note of things I need to pick up from the store.  I know I have to get pads.  My period is coming.  I can feel it.  Harry is not going to be too happy, he will just have to take a break for a few days.

I get in and out of the store very quickly and head back to Harry's car and there is this very tall, very blonde, very busty woman standing next to it.   She looks at me as I am getting in the car and asks me, "Who the fuck are you and why are you getting in Harry's car?" 

I look at her like she has lost her mind.  "Excuse me, who the fuck do you think you are talking to like that?" I scream.  She tells me that she knows this is Harry's car and is demanding to know who I am.  Is this bitch serious?

I try to get in the car and she is blocking me from getting in.  "Are you fucking serious right now?  Unless you want to get punched in the face and have to go back to your plastic surgeon to fix your face again, I suggest you move the fuck out of my way." I scream.  

Just as I am about to fucking punch her in the face.  I hear Niall's voice.  "Christina, what the hell is going on?"   I look over and see Niall walking towards me and I say, "Niall, this bitch is about to get her ass kicked." I scream.  Niall grabs me and asks me what is going on and this bitch says, "I want to know who she is and why she is in Harry's car." 

Niall looks at her and says, "Who the fuck are you?  You don't need to know who she is.  You need to just keep walking."   She says, "Well, I am Harry's girlfriend, Suzette and this is his car."  Niall looks at me and says, "This chick is delusional, I should have just let you hit her." and laughs.

Niall opens the car door for me and tells me to get in and that he will take care of Big Bird for me.   OMG, I love Niall.   I thank him and wave goodbye.  Boy oh boy, there are some crazy women out there who love Harry.  I am going to need to go to the gym...  LOL

I get home and start dinner.   For an appetizer I have melon wrapped in prosciutto and for the main course I am making veal chops with peas and a caesar salad.   I really would like to make a sauce but, my sauce takes 5 hours to cook.  I will have to do that another time.

I get everything ready and go upstairs and take a shower and get dressed.  I get my laptop to check my email and there is an email from my cousin Annette.  The email has a link to a story on TMZ about me and Niall.  OMG!!!  WTF!!!  

The headline reads:  NIALL HORAN TRIES TO PROTECT HARRY'S CURRENT GIRLFRIEND FROM HARRY'S EX-GIRLFRIEND... and it shows a picture of me standing behind Niall while Niall is yelling at Big Bird.  Oh boy...