𝟬𝟭𝟬.⠀⠀⠀⠀bad girls club

Start from the beginning

"Exactly. You read them. Iben hates me; which I don't really care about. And Eva asked for me to never speak of it, and I'm not going to." Chris shrugged, shoving his hands into his front jean pockets.

Lani nodded, gnawing on her bottom lip. "You didn't-" She began, but shook her head spinning on her heel walking away.

Chris furrowed his brows and jogged after her, "Didn't what?" Lani shook her head. Chris grabbed her forearm gently, pulling her into him. Halting the green eyed girl whose eyes widened in surprise at the sudden movement. "Didn't what, Lan?"

Lani sighed, "You didn't, like -- tell anyone right?" She asked, leaning in, "About it?" She whispered.

"Nei. Of course not. Why? Did Eva's boyfriend--" Chris tilted his head in confusion, looking down at the brunette.

"Nei, nei. Just asking." She nodded, gnawing on her lip.

"You sure?" He asked, knowing she was keeping something from him. Lani nodded with a smile, to which he hesitantly smiled back.

"LEILANI!" A girl's voice called from above the two, Lani widened her eyes looking up, Chris looked in amusement seeing Vilde, Eva and Noora. Two glaring at him, as the platnum blonde looked in awe at the two.

Lani nodded, "That's my cue. See you later, Schistad." She smiled jogging up the steps to the girls.

"Bye, Santiago." He smiled watching the girl run up the steps to her friends. Pulling his bottom lip between his teeth he smiled shaking his head.

Lani reached the trio who wore mixed expressions upon their faces. Vilde; excitement. Eva; confusion. Noora; annoyance.

Noora tilted her in Vilde's direction to her sweatshirt. Lani furrowed her brows and looked to the penetrator sweater Vilde wore proudly. Lani scrunched up her nose, "What are you wearing? Please tell me you didn't?" She pleaded.

"Not you too." Vilde grumbled. "You're with Chris!" She exclaimed.

Lani widened her eyes, "I'm not with Chris--" She began.

"Oh my God! You were the one he hooked up with, weren't you?" Vilde widened her eyes, as the other two looked to Lani with wide eyes. Lani glared at Eva who looked down in guilt.

"Nei! There is no Chris and I. Just friends. He didn't hook up with me, I didn't hook up with him. He didn't tell me who he hooked up with." Lani rambled, flailing her arms around at the blonde whose smile dropped.

"Come here." Noora grabbed Vilde's hand dragging her to the window to the left of them.

The trio looked to the court yard seeing multiple girls in the penetrator hoodies. Lani frowned tilting her head at the girls wondering why they wore it with pride? She'd understand if they only gave out one, to their girlfriends; but to multiple? It confused her.

Noora pointed to a brunette with two of her friends, "You see her? She slept with William." Vilde looked to the girls with a frown. "See her over there? She has also slept with William." Pointing to a blonde who sat on a bench with her friends. "There comes another one." The four watched as another blonde walked towards her friends. "There, and up there." Noora pointed out.

"You can't know that all those girls slept with William! There's a lot of guys on their bus." Vilde denied naively.

Noora looked to Lani, Vilde to looked to Lani who frowned, "It's true. When I gave Chris his sweatshirt back; even though he told me to keep it, which I didn't of course." She defended herself seeing Noora's wide eyes. "I asked what the red names meant, he explained that when they hook up with someone they give the hoodie to them. It's like checking off a list; you can tell who hooked up with who by the names that are on the back." She explained. The girls looked to Lani with questioning eyes at the new found information, "What? I was curious." She shrugged watching the girls with the sweaters smile to one another.