Emotions

Tessa's POV:

We are currently in Pennsylvania, Amish country. This place is dead every once in a while we see Amish zombie . Other than that there's no one to be seen for miles. 10K is now currently standing in the back of the truck killing every zombie comes by . With a damn slingshot . I know me and Lexa are incredible shooters but we cannot kill a zombie with a slingshot.

" Amish zombies. Really?" Addy sighs.

" They try to quarantine themselves from the rest of society . To keep the disease from spreading the infection ."Garnett said.

"Well I knew Romero had it right . We are all carrying the virus didn't matter who you were or how you died" Said Mack.

" Night of the living dead, great movie , sucky reality," Said Lexa. She was leaning on the hood of the truck. I got up and walk to the back of the truck . I hopped in and sat next to Cassandra . We made up along the way , she helped get my sister back . So we're okay now.

"I'm telling ya nothing there , no thoughts, no memories. No soul. Nothing."said Doc.

" they're not dead, they want something" said Cassandra.

"Yea brains" Doc said.

" You can't want something if you're not conscious , if you don't have a soul," said Cassandra.

" When my pa was wounded, he told me to time up before he turned . Made me promise to show him mercy when he died. Kill the brain, ya know ? I couldn't do it. I couldn't hurt my pa, even knowing what he'd become. I stared into his eyes for the longest time, just looking for some sign he was still in there ." 10k said it made me think about my family. Lexa is the only family I have left, and all I know is that I will do anything to protect her. And she will do the same for me too.

"Did you see anything?" Cassandra asked. 10k shook his head no.

"What did you do?" Asked Doc.

"I killed it" 10k said with sad eyes. He was trying to hide his emotions, but he forgot his eyes speak too.

"Damn kid. You had to put down your own dad?" Doc said.

"I didn't kill him. I killed it"

"But if it's not alive then-" Cassandra started to say.

"Piked it " he pointed to the space in between his eyes. "Right here my first kill" there was a long pause till Cassandra asked me a question.

"Who was your first kill?"

"I was 14" they all looked at me with surprised eyes. "I killed the man that tried to kidnap me and my sister. It was an accident, but I didn't and still don't feel any remorse for that sick bastard."

"How did you kill him? Asked Doc.

"He couldn't take both of us at the same time. We were thrashing against his grip. I broke free. We were in some sort of alley way, there was a broken beer bottle with sharp edges. I picked up the broken bottle and smashed it against his head. When he fell back he landed on the other half of the beer bottle. It went straight through his neck."
They looked at me with different emotions. Cassandra looked at me with sympathy and understanding. Doc looked a little surprised but mostly amazed, and 10k looked at me impressed.

Lexa's POV:

It's been a few hours since we last stopped . Tessa, Addy, Murphy, Garnett and Warren were in the truck while me, 10K, Mack, Cassandra, and Doc were in the back of the truck. My hands intertwined 10k's, he is rubbing his thumb back and forth in a soothing way. We hear a car engine come from behind us. Doc knocks on the back window of the truck.