"Sisters? Like nuns?"

Lexa's POV:

"Are you sure CZ was right about this?" I ask swinging my sword around.

"Ay watch where you're swinging that thing," Murphy pesters. I only roll my eyes at him.

"He said that there was food here, and he hasn't been wrong yet." Cassandra says shrugging her shoulders. Holding on to Doc. Cassandra cut open her leg on some barb wire a few days ago. To be honest, she's not looking too good. Her leg is all infected and we don't have enough medical supplies to treat it. 

CZ sent us to, what looks like, an abandoned factory. Warren and Tessa shouts at us to keep moving. I feel 10K take my hand in his.

"You ok?" I ask him. He nods and replies.

"I just want to hold you." I smirk at his response. 

"When did you get oh so romantic?" I tease. He chuckles.

"Whenever I met you"

"Are you two love birds done?" Tessa yells with a disgusted look on her face. "We gotta go!"

I roll my eyes and we continue walking through the creepy factory. 10K keeps his hand on my lower back as we walk.

We continue walking till we heard a clanging sound coming from the depts of the hallway.

"Alright everybody. Stay close." Warren said raising her gun. 

We slowly start waking towards the noise expecting a zombie to come around the corner. What we didn't expect was a head full of red hair turning the corner. I heard Tessa gasp next to me. 

"Addy?"

Tessa POV: 

She's alive. Addy is alive. I huge smile spreads across my face and I run to her. I attack her with the biggest embrace I could muster.  I feel her arms wrap around my waist. This feels safe. 

"I thought you were dead" I whisper. 

"Oh come on Tes. You can't get rid of me that easily." She chuckles. 

We pull away and Addy and Mack continue their reunion. 

"Never. And I mean NEVER thought I'd see you two again." Doc says hugging Mack. 

This is such a good memory. Everyone has smiles on their faces. Even Murphy. 

"CZ send you guys?"  Mack asks. 

"Yeah. He told us there was food and somebody named Chester who could help us out." Cassie replied. 

"Yeah, he told us that too. We're starting to have our doubts" Mack says looking around the destroyed place. 

 "Well according to Mr.Z he should be right down this hallway." Lexa says pointing in the direction with her sword. 

"Lets hit it" Warren says leading the group down the hall.  Cassie holds onto 10K and Lexa for support and we continue down the hall. Warren knocks on the door.

"Hello?" Warren yells out at the same time I say. "Housekeeping"

She opens the door to office and we see Chester. Well a dead Chester. 

"Well I guess we found Chester. Hello Chester," Addy says walking up to the zombie beating its head in over and over with her bat. We all just stand there silently looking at her.

"Somebody got up on the wrong side of the apocalypse," Murphy huffs. 

I don't know what to think. I walk up to Addy.