Momma Said No!

Robin(Damian)
(Offensive or vulgar language used up ahead. PG-13 warning)
Your POV:
You had just arrived at Gotham High, a school full of heroes and young criminals in the making, and you walked up the stone steps in front. The atmosphere seemed normal from the outside looking in, but you were in for a ride little did you know.

You pushed the wooden door open walking up to the office's secretary.

"Hello. How may I help you?" The woman smiled extending her freshly polished hand to you.

"I'm here to pick up my schedule and locker info." You stood there scanning her over briefly.

She pulled her fading aqua shaded hair behind her ear before looking through a stack of papers.

"Name?" She looked up her eyes squinting up at you.

"(Y/N) (L/N)." You answered peeking through the glass of a distance room.

A boy opens the door quickly startling you from your daydream.
He rushed past you with clothes disheveled and askew.

"We will be calling your father! Come back her young man!" The principal'a deep voice boomed throughout the small area.

"I honestly could care less. Fuck you all!" The boy slams the door heading out the way you just came.

"Oh my. That boy is nothing but trouble here." The secretary tells you as she hands over the colored paper displaying all your information.

"Thanks." You say curtly soon leaving out the office. You notice people's attention focusing on you.

You blushed faintly checking each unopened locker for yours. You input your code getting it to open and you place your unnecessary items inside.

You soon found you way to first period and sat in the farthest seat away from everyone. You notice people glare at you and mutter to themselves.

You rolled your eyes and in walks the boy from early stomping his way to your desk.

"Get up!" He whispers to you with a serious attitude you knew meant business.

However, he didn't know you or who your parents were. You sat there opening your binder pulling out paper for class.

"Are you deaf?" (No offense to anyone who is deaf or hard of hearing. I promise. *bows respectfully*)

"No! I just didn't see any assigned seats. But maybe try being polite and I might move." You keep your attention in front of you even with the eyes gawking you.

You felt hands grip your arm shoving you to the ground. You instantly stood up your eyes turning a bright red.

"I told your ass to get up and you didn't listen." He cracks his knuckles and head. Phones are instantly caught in your peripheral vision.

"I explained to you why I wouldn't move. So prepare for this ass kicking." You soon shot out beams from your hands in his direction.

He dodges swiftly and launches himself up on the table to jump in the air for an attack. You reached your arm out and catch him mid-air. (Darth is that you?)

His eyes go wide and you toss him over the crowd into the white board feet away. He coughs a bit and stands eyes full of fury.

"You don't know who you're messing with?" He shouts and you smirk cockily.

"Bring it bitch!" He runs towards you at full speed flicking daggers in your direction.

You duck and meet his speed causing the room to instantly shake. Your eyes are constantly changing colors as you punch his face left and right.

"Someone get the disabler!" You hear an administrator nearby and look up. You let go soon coming back to reality.

You scoot back in fear looking around in a panic. The eyes around you in shock or in amazement. You promised your parents you'd never use your powers for simple problems at school anymore.

You shakily rose running out the door towards an empty area. You silently said your prayers knowing your parents were going to lay you out.

You hear footsteps and a scratch hand reaches out. You slowly glance up to view your opponent holding the tiniest smirk on his face.

"You can have the seat. My name is Damian. I believe your (Y/N)?" He helped you onto your feet smoothly.

You were about to question how he knew your name only to realize he was in the office earlier.

"Wanna skip all the headache of reprimands soon to come and just get out of here?" He points to a exit nearby and you couldn't contain your excitement.

What can you say? You're a sucker for pretty boys.

(Sooooooo hey! I'm back again throwing out a little imagine. Let's just say music is a great motivator. But it also was the constant support of you guys voting or commenting that helped me want to write again. Any type of preference or character you'd like to read is only a comment away. 😝 love you guys!)