#6

DC Heroes and Villains Preferences/Imagines:

The Christmas Preparations You Both Do:

Batman:Set up charity events for orphaned children

Superman:String popcorn and create marshmallow snowman for your hot chocolate

Joker: Throw cash from a robbed bank from a rooftop. (How generous)

Deadshot: Provide gifts for children who can't have a Christmas in Gotham

Flash: Decorate your apartment with wreaths and Christmas lights of all colors.

Green Arrow: Host a gala for children in need for the holiday's.

Penguin: Set up a bank robbery to give money back to families.

The Riddler: Create funny and silly riddle and joke books for each other.

Cyborg: Set up your ginormous tree and decorate it with all the ornaments and tinsel you could buy.

Aquaman: Deep sea dive to find shells and precious trinkets. To set up a ocean themed Christmas since he's away from home.

Lex Luthor: He spends his money for the best tree and expensive ornaments. You bake cookies and pies to eat while watching Christmas classics.

Robin: He will spend the whole month finding gifts that you'd like and you would spend time setting up your shared place with snow globes and cute little decorations. Even if it's just for one day, you wanted it to be magical.

~So it's the most wonderful time of the year soon. I hope you all are prepared for holiday themed imagines and preferences. Of course I'm going to do a Joker imagine because.....I know that's why most of you guys came to read my story. 😔😭😂 I'm joking. But, yes it'll be soon. Thank you for reading, it makes me happy to know you actually like my book.
                          Love,Cinny❤️~l