Wedding Series Pt.2

Wedding Series pt.2

Joker☠️:  He had surprised you with a theatrical proposal in front all of the people he knew best. You didn't think he cared about weddings or being married in general. He was the joker after all and nobody knew his softer side at all.

You were currently searching the internet and Pinterest for wedding inspiration when Joker walked in laughing.

"Hi." You looked up from your iPad and noticed he was bleeding on his face.

"Hello dear." He smiled and walked past you. You put your device down following him curious of what happened.

"What did you do?" You asked him as he started to treat his wounds.

"Nothing...too crazy" He chuckled a bit and you stood behind him.

"Tell me now." You crossed your arms and his smile quickly disappeared.

"It's nothing. I only went to talk to Bats. He is doing fine. He asked about you too." He moved you out the way to look for another outfit.

"To talk about what? Don't lie to me." Your voice rose in anger as he kept beating around the bush.

"We only talked about wedding venues and a few other things. But I pissed him off and we went at it." He searched the closet and you were shocked.

He actually went to his enemy to talk about something that meant 'nothing' to him, but for you. You had mentioned not knowing where you wanted your ceremony to be held a few times.

You didn't think he'd be listening so intently to your problems and it touched your heart.

"Babe.." You smirked and walked to him slowly with your arms out.

"No. This is not going to work on me." He protested to your affection, but you still ended up hugging him anyway.

Deadshot💣: Floyd was in the middle of a mission with his new group when he proposed. It was random and abrupt to say the least.

However, you said yes because you felt like you were ready for this journey. You had been saving every penny for your dream wedding.

Floyd had recently been home with you for a week now helping with arrangements. You had pictures and clippings everywhere around you on the floor.

You watched him stare at your vision board and pick off a cake design.

"Um..babe?" He turned around and you noticed the eccentric colors and detail on it.

"Yes?" You continued to cut out pictures and magazine clippings. 
"This is way too much. I love your artistic side, but whose eating all this cake?" He teased smirking and you smiled back.

"I will. It's cake. Who passes up on cake?" You laughed and he pulls out another cake design.

"What about something smaller and more appealing to the theme?" He showed you waiting for your reaction.

"Why not both? A his and her cake?" You glued on another piece to the jumbo cardboard.

"That's way too much cake going to be leftover." He sat the picture down and looked over the board again.

"We've got a lot of work cut out for us." He sighed and you nodded in agreement.

(Boom! Boom! Pow! Hi you lovely readers. I feel like this one is a tad boring, but once we get to the nitty gritty of wedding planning. I'll boost up the drama. More people coming.)