#3

DC Heroes and Villains Preferences/Imagines:

What You Two Do On Lazy Days:

Batman: When He's OBVIOUSLY not fighting our lovely villains, he's actually a big softy around you. He'll try to cook and teach you a few tactics to help you fend for yourself. Even, Alfred will join in on your binge watching of movies.

Superman: Oh, the fabulous farm boy will try to teach you a few farm tricks. He loves the way you act around farm animals and even takes pictures of the day you two have together. Martha has the best time when you're around helping on the farm. Later, the two of you will stay up all night cuddling under the country stars.

Joker: If he's not out causing disruption and messing with the Bat, then he's around laughing with you in your hideout. He'll ask you to model outfits he's stolen for you and even try to be the 'romantic' devil with cuddles. You'll play around with guns you have no business touching. He loves to stroke your hair and even apply kisses to your neck. Let's just say later on should be fun....(what am I doing with my life😂)

Dead shot: Well well, if it isn't the man who never misses? Doesn't apply when the two of you are trying to throw popcorn into one another's pie hole. You loved to tease him by purposely throwing them on his face. He's very affectionate. Shocker! But, something about holding you at every moment made you enjoy days like these more. You never were bored because he's always thinking of something to do to enjoy the day.

Flash: Mr.Allen himself barely had time for you. Very rarely would he be at the small apartment you two shared. However when he is home, it's a blast. Literally, pillow fights and you doing his make-up throughout the day. Even, the two of you would try to play twister, but Barry moves too quick that you would fall every turn. Can we say a cheater? You both would end the night with movies and your shared favorite show.

Green Arrow: The perfect archer loved to come to you as often as he could. The two of you would lay around in your matching pj set and just enjoy the day. From Karaoke to unfair wrestling. He couldn't be more happier when he got spend the day with you. He loved to pick on you about the tiniest thing to get you riled up. Oliver would try to teach you the skill of archery however, you failed completely.

Penguin: Oswald wasn't the romantic type nor affectionate type lover. But, you seemed to break his shell in which occasionally he'd love on you. He would sit next to you in bed where you'd be laying down. Eventually, he'd crack and lay next to you. He always made sure you'd eat and take care of yourself. After all, he may be cruel just not with you. Oswald the penguin wasn't the awesome type, but he was yours and that's all that matters. (Sorry....)

Riddler: Edward was the socially awkward one in your relationship. Which means if you wanted to cuddle, he would hold you in the most strangest way possible. When the pizza guy came over, he would tell a riddle that earned your pizza to be free. He would tell you riddles that took you the longest time ever to understand. It was just his way of telling you that you meant a lot to him. He would tell you factual things about the movies you'd watch. Eventually, you learned how to block him out so he wouldn't ruin the fun.

Robin: The charmer he was when it was just you two. He'd occasionally tell Bruce that he couldn't come in because he wanted to be with you today. He knows how to smooth talk his way into getting what he wants. Dick would often try to kiss you at random times just to distract you from things bothering you. You two played often with your animals. He would show off his cooking skills around you. You two would eat all day and just talk. It made your relationship stronger for the both of you.

Green Lantern: Hal would spend most of his spare time around you. It helped balance out the crazy space adventures he'd take and normality. He'd make sure the two of you wouldn't get bored and just nap around. Although, that was your favorite thing, he wanted memories he could hold onto. So, you two would paint random things and even try to play many board games. He would make stories with his power ring and try to entertain you. He'd let you take pictures of the both of you and sometimes just him. He was very inventive of how you two would spend your day together. Sadly, you both fell asleep holding each other.

~Hellllllooo! I hope you're looking fabulous as ever. Is that a new shirt? Nice! I plan to do a few more preferences until I get an idea for an imagine. Vote and comment my lovelies.
                     Love,Cinny~