Blue Beetle

Blue Beetle:

You had recently been hired by Leo's Pizzaria as a delivery woman. You pulled the fresh pizza boxes off the counter reading the paper with the address on it. You walked to the company car and placed the pizza on the seat.

Soon, you pulled up the driveway of the Titan Tower and parked by the entrance. You pressed the doorbell and a young voice shouted into it. 

"Who is it?" You could hear loud music playing and you leaned into the mic. 

"Pizza!" 

"Come on up." You heard a buzz and you made your way into the Tower elevator. You traveled to the top floor feeling nervous. You've never been around heroes before and the doors opened revealing rambunctious teenagers. 

"Hi." You watched a small green boy walk up to you wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Hello." You stifled a laugh and handed him the boxes of pizza. 

"Beast boy! Stop bothering our guest." You looked over to see a purple hair girl yell at the boy. 

"Raven I was just kidding. You're still my number one girl." He slumped his arm around her to which she pushed him off hard. 

"I'm not your girl." She frowned and walked away. 

"Um...not to sound rude, but you guys have to pay for that." You retorted patiently waiting for someone to pay for the order of 25.97.

"Sorry about that. They are always like this during dinner. How much again?" Your heart stopped as you stared into the eyes of a god. 

"25.97." You cleared your throat looking away feeling your cheeks become hot. 

"Here. Keep the change." He handed you 30 dollars and you smiled. 

"Thanks." You turned to leave and he got on beside you. 

"Let me walk you out. This place can be a little confusing to navigate." He grinned and pressed the button that said L1. 

"Oh I'm sure it is. When you have a button labeled Titan Hangout at the very top." You laughed and he blushed feeling a bit outsmarted. 

"Well you caught me, but can't blame a guy for wanting to get your number."

"We just met. Don't you think that's a bit too soon. Besides you're a hero and I'm a civilian working a minimum wage job to get into college." You started to rant and he rubbed the stubble on his chin. 

"But, you never know unless you live in the moment."

"Living in the moment can become a problem if it goes wrong. Maybe another time pal." You smirked and walked out the elevator afraid to look back. It wasn't like you didn't want to give him your number and see where things went. It was the fear of the future that made you walk away. 

You were scared that maybe you couldn't handle the pain of not seeing your boyfriend for weeks or even months. Or, you wouldn't be cool enough because you had no cool abilities or powers to show off. 

~2 weeks later~ 

You read the address for the next delivery and begged your co-worker Alex to take it. He refused taking the order in line forcing you to make the delivery. Once you arrived, you hesitated to ring the bell in fear of seeing the hearthrob. The buzzer went off and you opened the door dragging your feet to the elevator. 

"Hey! It's the hot delivery lady." Beast Boy greeted you with a fanged tooth smile. It was his charming presence that made the visit a bit better. 

The girl you met before handed you the change with a small smile before taking the pizzas away from you. You heard giggles and notice a girl sitting next to the guy you left  behind. He had his arm around her shoulder smiling. 

"Jaime tell me the story again." She flirted and you turned to walk away before you felt a tug at you're arm. 

"Are you hungry uh...(your name)?" Beast Boy asked you shifting into the cutest green puppy you've ever seen. 

"I have to get back to work. I'm sorry." You pouted and watched him turn back. 

"Please? I promise I won't hit on you. Or try to." He smiled and dragged you to the kitchen. You sat at the island and watched his leader Robin (Damian Wayne) devour 4 slices and Beast Boy eat a whole box. 

"Are they always like this?" You leaned toward Raven whispering and she nodded. 

"You can have some if you want?" Robin asked pushing a box to you. 

"No thanks." You shook your head no as Jaime walked into the kitchen gazing at you. 

"Well if it isn't no number? How's it going?" He questioned leaning against the counter. 

"I'm good. How about yourself arrogant asshole?" You replied rolling yours noticing the team staring with excitement. 

"Asshole? I barely said anything worth that title. But, cool." He frowns and walks out. You sigh feeling the heavy weight in your stomach. Beast Boy nudges you to follow him and you get up. 

You walk to the terrace and stand beside him looking over the water and the city lights. 

"Look I'm sorry about calling you an asshole." You spoke first and he turned to look at you. 

"I deserved it. I was just hurt because I really like you. I want to talk and see if things can go further." He smiled and you stared at the ground feeling the butterflies erupt. 

"I'd like that. But, what about the girl in the living room?" You say with a glance towards the door. 

"That's Star she's a team member. I wanted to make you jealous which I see did not work." He gently grabbed your hands to hold. 

"So, will you give me your number?" He asked and you laughed nodded.

Ever since that day, the two of you remained close and as one. He was the anchor to your boat as you got into college. You made each other happy and nothing could change that. 

(A/N: So heyyyyy!!! Just a little imagine with a lesser known character to change the book up a bit. I hope you all are having a perfect month and I love you all so much. <3 <3 <3)