1st Night Home

Superman/Clark Kent:

You sat in the backseat of your black Range Rover looking at your precious baby girl (Cute baby name). Your husband sat quietly driving to your home silently panicking about this new journey. You heard her sneeze and you wiped her face gently smiling in pure adoration. 

You walked into the house slowly caring the car seat with your little bean still sleeping from the long drive. You greeted Martha who spent the last week with you two trying to get things in perfect order. 

You watched Clark freak out about the temperature in the house or if you felt any kind of discomfort. You continuously tried to calm him down and get him to relax. Even before baby (baby name) arrived, he was a complete wreck more than you. 

You held your little girl close to you starting to feel tears fall down from your eyes. You didn't know why, but you spent years thinking about this day. You had a beautiful marriage and a wonderful husband(even with the constant world saving), and now you have a new addition to the Kent family. 

Matha took (baby name) to the nursery to allow you and Clark a bit of free time.  3 and half hours of labor and delivery is a lot to go through. You felt the couch cushion beside you sink down and you looked over to Clark with a teary smile.

He swiped your puffy cheeks and kissed your nose placing his head against your forehead. 

"She's here." He whispered and pulled away fixing his hair.

"It feels so weird not to feel those tiny feet anymore. Or, having extra room to eat as much as I want." You snickered and laid your head on his shoulder with a grin.

"Well, Bruce sent a box for us in the office. I wanted to open it with you." He stood and lifted your arms up. You got up and wrapped your arms around his waist following him to the office. 

You stared at the large wrapped box sitting on the oak desk with the biggest bow you ever seen. You carefully unwrapped the delicate paper to reveal a white box with your name on it. You lifted the top and you awed. 

"Clark look." You cooed picking up a cute black bat onesie for your little one. You pulled out a cute towel for after baths with (baby name) engraved into it. 

"Yeah. Egostical as ever." Clark sassed and you smacked his shoulder lightly. 

"It is so sweet." You continued to pull out baby items and the last gift you picked out was a his and her massage gift card. 

"He is so nice." You smiled and packed everything back neatly. 

"To you." Clark murmured and you gave him the look. He lifted his hands and grabbed the box after you were finished. 

"If he wasn't to you, do you think he would've done so much for you?" You asked sneaking into the nursery quietly. 

"Again, he has a soft spot for you. So it is only for you." He put the gift box into the closet and walked to the crib. 

"Mhmm." You laughed and looked over at your bundle as she slept. She had your nose and lips, but you already knew she'd take after Clark mostly. You turned around and switched the baby monitor on and set up the baby cam. 

~Later that night~

*baby cries through the monitor*

You were sleeping at the edge of the bed snoring slightly exhausted and worn out. You rubbed your face and sat up going to tend to your child. This was the third time you got up and you had messy hair and barely any strength left.

You made your way into the room turning on the lamp beside the rocking chair. You shushed the troubled baby and lifted her checking everything for a sign. You sat down in the rocking chair looking at your baby girl. 

"What's wrong baby el?" (after Kal-el) You rocked gently as she calmed down. You felt your eyes flicker and you forced yourself to stay awake until she went back to sleepville. 

"I got her babe." You looked up and Clark scooped her up smiling after her.

"Are you sure?" You questioned and slowly got out of the chair. 

"I'm superman. I think I can handle this." He kissed your temple and plopped into the chair. 

"Alright Superman. I'll bring you a bottle." You rolled your eyes and headed downstairs. You smiled as Martha headed up with a bottle. 

"I think I'm way ahead of you. Go rest." She patted your back gently and passed you traveling to the nursery. 

You walked back to your room and laid back in the comfy bed to sleep. You were content with all the support you had. You were even happier to have someone like Clark be your backbone in this roller coaster of life. Long live the golden days. 

(A/N: Another imagine to be published. Sappy and cute. Also, I love you!!!! Even when you feel no one does, I do. Always. We are in this human race together and we need support even when the last few months are getting crazier and crazier. I am here and I'm glad you are too. <3 <3)