Nightwing

A/N: So whose ready for school to be over? *raises hand* but here's another basic imagine.

Dedicated to: Muzz333

Your POV:
You had recently joined an acrobat class to check off your bucket list. You didn't want your friends finding out because they'd tell you that you were being silly.

Selina, your best friend, inspired this decision because the girl can do some tricks. She never explained where she learned, so you brought it up to yourself to take classes.

You entered the large room and stood still noticing about 90% of the whole students were females. Insecurity hit you hard when you noticed all the ladies were showing off what the good lord gave them.

You bit your bottom lip becoming a complete nervous wreck.

"I heard the teacher is hot." A girl with a sports bra and shorts whispered to her friend. You looked at your T-shirt and yoga pant outfit in the nearby mirror. Were you too dressed?

Soon a tall, dark haired man walked in the room smiling. To say he was gorgeous wouldn't do him any justice. The ladies all started whispering and talking among themselves.

"Alright! We are going to start our stretches before working on tumbles." He set his bag down and took off his shoes.

Your body was not taking the intense stretches very well. You could feel your body strain and tense. He walked down the rows making sure things were in perfect order.

"Miss? Um you might want to stretch on your weaker leg. It strengthens it a whole much more." His friendly eyes stared into your straining ones.

"Oh. Okay." You switched feet and instantly your body fell. Loud laughs echoed causing your body to warm from embarrassment.

"It's okay. Keep practicing. You'll see improvement." He tried to offer a kind smile moving on.

"I can't believe you didn't stretch in advance. Amateur." A girl chuckled and showed off her flexibility. (Don't worry I got you guys.)

After class~

Mr. Grayson packed up his speaker and gathered his belongings. You put on your shoes making your way out last.

"Oh. Miss (last name)! Could we talk?" He ran to meet you at the door. You took a glance at his figure almost fainting. *nosebleed*

"I know. I suck and shouldn't be here. Don't worry. I'm leaving." You sulked sighing grabbing the door handle.

"Not what I was going to say. But if that's how you feel. By all means." He started to walk away slightly pained.

"What were you going to say? I need to stretch more. I need to work on balance." You let the handle go intrigued.

"Actually, you show a lot of promise. All that you said is true. But, how would like to get free private lessons?" (Oh la la.)

"Why me? I'm sure Sammy would be great. It's like she has no bones." You looked in the mirror.

"It's not about flexibility. Well...yes it is. But her intentions aren't true to the craft. You seem so focused. You gave potential." He spoke with enthusiasm which made your heart melt. He was like a huge dork.

"If I agree, will there be kind teaching and sensitivity?" You asked putting your bag down.

"You have my word." He extended his hand for you to shake.

~Weeks Later~
You were back for your third month of class and your skills improved so much everyone in class was shook.

Sammy couldn't even do a aerial yet you did yours with ease. You trained vigorously to make yourself the best you wanted to be.

Dick stood on the side watching with a cheerful smile.

Dick's POV:
I watched (Your name) enjoy herself doing the routine I began to teach her. She smiled starting to gain the necessary attention.

I traveled to stop the class for today. I felt a tug on my arm as Sammy stood looking up at me.

"Mr. Grayson? Can we talk?" Her doe eyes shining bright.

"Yeah. What's wrong?" I asked getting ready for my private lesson.

"Do you think you can train me too?" She ran her hand up my arm.

"Sorry. It's a high fee and I currently have a partner." I lied straight through my teeth.

"I can pay. I'm pretty sure you'd have more fun with me." I looked over at (your name) who was staring at us. I felt my stomach knot a bit seeing the sad face.

"Goodbye Sammy. See you next Saturday." I walked her out and locked the door.

"Wow." (Your name) smirked halfheartedly.

"Come on. I'm pretty sure you'd rather have fun.

(The song!!!! Listen to that lovely ginger!!)

I gently lifted her up and began our routine. I ran my hands gently against her body guiding the movements.

I helped her onto the satin ropes letting her climb. I bit my lip noticing her fully execute the simple moves.

She was beautiful and I could notice her passion. I followed her lead spinning her around.

She fell down slowly trusting me to catch her. I set her down and pulled her close. She kissed me and my eyes widened in shock.

Your POV:
You moved away cursing a mile a minute. You got way into the music and in the routine. Your emotions got the best of. You hurried and grabbed your things.

"Um..." He wiped his lips smirking slightly.

"I'm so sorry! I'm an idiot. I'll go now!" You scrambled and tripped hitting the ground. (Me 200%)

He rushed and kneeled beside you. Gently taking your hand, he lifted you up.

"Calm down." He caressed your face checking for any injury. You sat still and relaxed. Your took deep breathes and tried to find a way to act mature.

"How about we talk about things further over coffee and once you get healed?" He pressed his lips against your forehead.

You nodded furiously and he chuckled helping you to your feet.

Who knew being clumsy could score you a date?

A/N: So funny thing is I was already working on this when I get the request for this beautiful man. Also, let's bless Ed for his beautiful talent. Thank you so much for reading and I love you all so much. Love,Cinny