Batman

A/N: Whaaaaaaaasup!!!!! Back with another cheap imagine because I'm basic. So, let's get it!!!

Bruce:
You heard the light patter of rain hitting the window pane. You reached for your phone after sitting up slowly. You heard whistling coming from the bathroom, and Max's feet tapping the floor.

Bruce walks out with sweats and a small smirk plastered on his face.

"Good morning." He sat on the black satin sheets near you. You got up slowly making your way to the bathroom.

Your 6 month belly poking out from under your tank top. Max, your English bulldog, ran into the room finding his lovely spot near you.

He licked your ankle and looked up at you with his mouth wide open. You rescued him after reading his story online. He only connected with you until Bruce slowly crept into his life.

Bruce snuck behind you touching the round belly.

"Today's the day we let all our friends hoard around and bet about our baby's gender. I can tell Cyborg is going to cheat." He kissed your neck and smirked prepping his hair.

You brushed and prepared your hair in the style best suited for you. You started applying a light amount of make-up. You weren't really feeling like a glam day.

It was a friendly baby shower away from the press. Bruce rarely let you out of the house to avoid unnecessary attention from the media.

Alfred would keep you company though. He would read you his favorite novels, remind you to take your prenatals, and even take you to appointments when Bruce got too busy.

~Baby shower~

You sat at the table with the girls you loved dearly. Diana(Wonder Woman) spoke about her last mission and tried to include you every now and again.

Yes, you had no special talents or abilities. You were a mere mortal to all the heroes. You had no experience or idea what it would be like to fight villains for a living.

You sat pondering about whether they truly excepted you for you or was it for Bruce.

"Okay, it's time for the balloon popping game." Kara(Supergirl) jumped up hosting the baby shower.

You smiled at her cheerful demeanor. You noticed a stern look on Dinah's face. (Black Canary)

"What's wrong?" You asked leaning over a bit. She eyed you carefully and sighed in frustration.

"Don't you think that it's a bit too quiet?" She checked around the room. This sent a small chill down your spine. She had a point.

Someone was bound to want to ruin a happy day.

You noticed Bruce sitting at the table with his friends. You didn't want to spoil this day because he was looking forward to it.

You stood up to go talk to him and a balloon popped. You jumped not from the balloon, but the noise before it.

Sure enough, Two-Face stood at the ballroom doorway holding a .22.

"Nice to see my invitation got lost in the mail." He walked in carrying a wrapped gift.

"Come on Harvey. Just leave us alone for today." Barry exclaimed propped on the mini stage with a tray of food.

"Oh no no. This is where the parties at! Wouldn't you say Oz?" He placed the box on the floor. A cane hitting the floor echoed around the room.

"Oh it's very quaint and cozy." He held a device in his hand tight. Bruce grabbed your hand tight.

"Sneak away with Kara. She'll get you to safety. Protect our little one okay? I promise I'll be home soon." He whispered resting his hand on your back.

"No. Bruce, they're so many people in here to take them. Come with me." These words stung in the back of your throat.  You knew he couldn't resist a fight even if it has nothing to do with him.

"Go. Now!" He nudged you back and Kara grabbed you tight. She lifted you with ease and raced out of the room. You hoped this wouldn't affect your child in any way.

She took you to the Hall of Justice and sat you in a chair. She scanned your belly and squeaked.

"I refrained from knowing until the party. But, I needed to make sure everything was fine. Oh my! I guessed right." She danced a little and went to get you water.

You laughed a bit knowing her selfless and goofy behavior could ease your body. You soon sat wishing that everyone would be okay.

30 mins later~
"We managed to salvage the cake!" Barry sped in placing it on the meeting table.

You seen scratches and burnt marks on his face and shirt. Everyone sat around and Bruce was being sat down to be worked on. You got up and made your way to him.

"What happened?" You stared at his bleeding arm.

"Just a scratch from a bullet. They had a bomb and a power disable device. So, only a few of us could fight. Stupid cowards." You touched his shoulder to calm him down a bit.

He held your hand with his free arm.

"Can I cut the cake now?" Barry smiled holding the knife.

"No! You put that down young man." You waddled a bit to the end of the table.

Soon, Bruce came to stand by you and took hold of the knife with you. You gently pressed down and lifted up to reveal........

~So cliffhanger. Only because I want you to decide what you want. If it were my story, I'd say boy. But hey, go ahead feel free to comment and vote. Thank you for reading. Love, Cinny~