Cyborg

Cyborg:

You sat outside the café drinking a cup of (your favorite beverage). Your best friends Selina and Pamela chatting about things you'd never understand. You noticed Pamela's scarf falling from her face. You snapped your fingers and she looked at you confused.

"Your face..." You whispered and she nodded fixing the scarf. You weren't disappointed or ashamed to be friends with criminals. They took you in when you had no one.

"I'm gonna head over to the gym now." You stood up after receiving a text. Selina cocked her to the side smirking.

"Alright." She shrugged and Pam waved quickly.

Little did they both know, you weren't going to the gym at all.

-Titan Tower-

"Cyborg! Your girlfriend's here." Raven looked at you briefly before walking away.

You heard the loud thumping and noises drawing near you. You sat your purse/bag down on the coffee table.

"(Your name)!" He shouted startling you. He reached for you not before a green cat jumped into your arms from the couch.

"She's so warm." You heard Garfield(Beast Boy) purr into your chest.

"Come on dude." Vic picked him up and dropped him.

Garfield shifted back and stood next to the couch grinning hard.

"It's true." He winked giggling which you couldn't help but join in.

You felt Cyborg wrap his arms around you tightly. You blushed a bit at the jealousy written on his face. You scooted a bit closer enjoying the embrace.

"(Your name)!!" You heard screaming coming from behind you.

You were soon being picked up and spun around quickly. The pink hair gave her away. Starfire put you down clapping her hands.

"You're here. I was doing the waiting. It was not very fun." She pouted soon turned back into her happy face.

"I'm here." You reassured her noticing Vic's face in the corner.

"We are still having a girl's night soon?"

"Yes. Soon. I gotta go Star." You offered a solemn smile and grabbed Vic's hand. 

~Outside~

The two of you walked around the area in complete silence. You felt the tension and got goosebumps. Only bad things happen in these situations.
"So...something big is happening." He quickly interrupted your thoughts.

"Like what?" You looked up at the tall man.

"I'm joining the Justice League." He shouted with a nervous laugh.

"Congrats. Who is that?" You bit your lip feeling indifferent.

He shook his head and pulled your lip out with his thumb.

"Only the best superhero team ever." He held up his palm letting you embrace it.

Most people wouldn't understand why you would be with a cyborg. But to you he was only Vic Stone. He had you and you got him. He was the silly but serious person you couldn't be without.

"But, I might not be around as often anymore..." He avoided your eyes feeling guilty.

"What? Do the guys know?" You let go of his hand.

"I'm getting around to it." He sat in the patch of grass.

"You're selfish! They deserve to know now. What were you planning on doing? Just disappear with a note?" Your vision began to become cloudy.

"It's not like that." He stayed facing the opposite way from you. He knew what he had to do. It would be easier to leave this way.

"It seems like that. They're your best friends. Let alone your team mates." You felt the tears fall hitting your shirt.  
Why were you crying? It wasn't like he was saying what you were thinking earlier.

"I'm leaving in two weeks. I have enough time to tell them." He held back the lump in his throat.

"(Your Name)!" You heard Selina shout out walking to you.

"What are you doing here? Especially with someone who cares little about us?" She cut you off before you could let out one word.

"I'm..."

"Leaving." Selina grabbed your arm and you moved away.

"Go with her babe." Vic stood up making his way to you.

"What!" You felt your heart sink.

"Come on!" You felt Selina's grip tighten as she dragged you away.

"Vic!" You reached out and he turned away heading inside.

You were thrown in the car and Selina sped away. You watched Vic leave without a final goodbye.

~Weeks~

You spent three weeks crying and mourning over the loss of your relationship. You weren't expecting a break-up so awful as that. Pam and Selina fought continuously about Selina's overprotective act. You only got up to shower and eat when the growling became unbearable.

You received texts from Beast Boy who was no better than you. You felt the horrible ache of your first love. You wanted it to be a dream and you'd wake up soon. However, it was your reality unfortunately. 

A/N: So maybe a tear was shed in between. But, I will do a pt.2 if anyone wants. Also, 1K!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much. Honestly, I wasn't expecting this. I love you all.
                                          Love, Cinny~