CHAPTER 5: Mission

Start from the beginning

Around the corner of the building, a large truck had been called and the last members of this base were referring back to their main HQ up further North.

This couldn't possibly get any easier than this!

I thought for a moment, thinking about the best line to attack the truck.

As I watched the truck, the last remaining 12 members of this base all hurriedly walked out of the base and into the back of the fortified truck, a few people following with supplies.

All seemingly unarmed.

I giggled at the thought of how easy this could be, one driver, one armed passenger, and the rest in the back, with the rest of the guns, so I guess that counts as armed.

The driver was conversing with one of the members when I made my swift move, my plan coming into action as I nodded to myself in satisfaction.

As they conversed for a while, I stealthily walked up to the tires and unscrewed two of their tire caps, and stuck a tack in both, making them unusable. Unwanting to be seen, I left the other two tires be, and let the air leak out of them slowly, and crept back into the shadows of the Forrest.

Just then, as I calculated, the conversation ended and the driver finished the conversation while walking back to the vehicle, leaving the armed guard alone.

I quickly took this chance and walked around the building, reaching behind the man, covering his mouth quickly, my adrenaline rushing with excitement as I cover his muffled cries and slit his throat with a knife that had been stashed inside my pocket.

I dragged the body over into the nearby woods, covering his body in twigs and leaves before lookin back at the scene, a slight murderous look in my eyes,

The driver had gotten in and started the car, and began to do a check of everything or the long trip ahead of them.

I could hear his raised voice and see his arms fly up from the light illuminating from the glass doors of the base at the look of his now defeated tires, causing attention to the other soldiers.

Perfect.

Six men climb out of the back of the truck to meet the furious driver and one of them huffed and went back inside the base, obviously looking for spare tires, or a pump of some sort.

That leaves five.

The driver directed their attention to the flat tires and was moving his hands every which way to explain what he didn't do, as I crept up behind them.

One by one they disappeared by my hands, instant, fatal blows to the neck and silenced by the constant shouts and argues.
Pitiful, really.

Once the driver looked back up at the air, realizing he was talking to nothing, and saw me in the darkness, his eyes widened in fear and tried to call out before I covered his mouth and pushed him only the ground, cutting his throat as I did the others, before glancing around me.

Through the glass doors, I see the man, holding a tire with wide, scared eyes, and was calling out to the other 7 men to assist him.

Shit

I ran towards the open doors at a full sprint, hoping to shut him up, and slashed him down, serving a leathal blow to the stomach area, looking behind me to see all 6 men running hurriedly towards the door, seeing his bloodied corpse, and my bloodied clothing.

They all gasped and reached for their side weapons before their boss pushed in front of them, witnessing a horrifying scene.

"Back for more, I see?" He grinned, his white hair was buzzed and his posture was straight, like Alex's.
"Too late for that, Triad knows you're alive now, soon, everyone will, Frisk." He grinned evilly, and shouted harshly to the men behind him.
"What are you standing here for fools?! Get her!"

They all pulled their guns out simultaneously, as if waiting for the cue to apprehend me, and I quickly ran towards them with a knife in hand. He called out, laughing over the gunfire, "Never bring a knife to a gun fight, dear!"

I reached inside my jacket pocket and reached for a small hand gun I kept in these situations, My eyes forming a deep red before pulling it out swiftly,

"Burn in hell." I stated coldly, and pulled the trigger rapidly, each bullet isolating into their skulls, the first of them shattering the glass door behind them. Leaving their boss to back away a bit from me.

"W-what do you want?" He said, stammering, he was at loss of a weapon at the moment, hoping the outnumbered thing would actually work on me.

"I-I can give you money! Please!"

"What I want?" I spat, holding the gun up to his forehead, his eyes filling with tears, and his white suit was dirty. "A little fun."

A shot was heard, and his limp body fell to the ground.

"Mission accomplished." I mumbled, walking out of the shattered glass door, leaving their dead bodies for someone else's problem to deal with.