Chapter 20

The Greatest mischief maker is the human tongue.👅

-The other men's flower.

*Not Edited*

*************************

The first lecture proceeded and Sonia was still there to join the class. Like a natural instinct my eyes was again and again searching for the girl i loved, my pink glasses angel. Without her everything seemed to be so boring, so dull.

I couldn't even focus on my textbook either. It was during mid period that she showed up in the class, panting like dog.
A frown made its way on face when i saw her gasping for breath which made her face turn pink due to lack of oxygen.
For a spilt second her eyes wandered over the classroom and stop it's journey when she saw me.

A glare was being thrown on me by my pink glasses angel and like a love sick boy i was. I replied it, with a full thirty two toothed smile on my face which She ,not-so-decently ignored  and she dragged her attention back on our class teacher who was giving her a confused look.

Sonia was a very disciplined student. She never bunked her classes and always did everything commanded by the teachers which instantly made her hit the teachers favourite list,in the very beginning. It had something to do with the way she acted.

"What happened Sonia? Why are you late?" Asked our class teacher, Mrs. Neha Malpani.

"Nothing madam,I'm very sorry for being late actually i had a trouble in reaching the school,today. I found my bicycle's tire flat when I was leaving for school from  home . I'm so sorry miss. I Apologize and i promise this won't be repeated in future." Replied Sonia as she bended her head in shame. Perhaps ,it would've been the first time she had done something like that. Sonia was known for her punctuality after all.

"That's okay dear, no problem beside it was not your fault either. You've no need to feel guilty . Now go and take your seatlet me continue the topic. " our class teacher Mrs. Malpani smiled at Sonia and urged her to take her seat which was ,off course the one by my side, fortunately.

Sonia almost walked in slow motion, like those performed by Professional Dancers and very reluctantly placed her bag beside mine. Again the lecture was initiated by the teacher, from the same point she'd dropped it ,in spite of being the good student i was. I wasn't able to concentrate on the lecture because i was too busy in stealing glances from the nymph sitting by my side.