Chapter 17

Hide and seek:A game of love
(Read , as coma )......
1,2,3,4....I am counting my days to make you mine and mine alone.

*********************

There is only one way to reach the destination you desire and the path contains hurdles .

Those things which are received after doing hell lot of hard work are always the most precious one as compare to the things received for free. Hard work is the word which itself contains thousands of wishes in itself.

Sometimes the wishes are materialistic and sometimes it holds an another definition but whatever it is hard work gives you a surety of success. When a person does struggle to achieve something and when he/she finally receives it the happiness felt by the person is indescribable. It is something which can easily compared by those of heavens. Giving up is not an option but the choice can be made by a human soul himself. Those who chose the right way surely receive the things they want. It's like a fixed deposit with the security of interest.

Winning someone's heart and love is one of those feelings and achievements too. Many times a person wastes his entire life running behind the fame and power which have betrayal in its nature but when they finally realise the real achievement they always ended up being too late. A human being surely can not change or predict the future but he can for sure work on his present to make things better.

Surya read those words engraved on the book again and again as his mind went back to the promise Ayaan had made to him.
A promise which holds his entire life in itself, a promise which can either results In happiness or disasters.

Surya's stomach churched in nervousness when he calculated the probability of Sonia being distant from him.

He knew it's not good to force himself upon someone when that someone clearly doesn't want you in their life but what could he do when all his heart wanted was her...

Like a movie playing on the screen. The whole scenario once again played at front of his eyes. Those moments which he thought would be the most precious and memorable moment of their love life ended up being disastrous.

He groaned loudly as he fell on the couch and threw the book he was reading on the bed side table.

Surya's POV.... (Here you go peeps *wink*)

I raked my hand through my dark hairs, messing up the already messed up hairs again as once again my mind drifted back to the promise I had taken from Ayaan.

Was it s good decision?

I asked myself again when my brain calculated the possible outcomes of the events.

What would Ayaan do to keep up his promise? Thought I as i got up from my bed and went towards my bedroom's balcony. The air was cold and there was a sudden calmness in the air.
The calmness was soothing though. Nature never left any room for complaints. It always provides a person enough as per the limit of an individual. The air was claiming me and my crazy heart.

It has been two days since that meeting with the boys and the boys were not reacting the way I had expected. They were sitting calm which was not a good sign in itself and the mere thought was sending the evil vibes down my spine.