𝟬𝟬𝟴.⠀⠀⠀⠀halloween town

Start from the beginning

Vilde shook her head, "Why are you always so mean?" She asked, with a sigh she left  the restroom. Lani parted her lips watching her leave.

The girls looked to Sana, who raised her hands in surrender, "Hello?! We are her friends. If we don't tell her the truth, who will? She's sending topless pictures to a guy who is lying to sleep with her. That's mean!" She defended herself.

Lani nodded, "She has a point. Vilde doesn't deserve to be treated that way. She deserves better." She softly spoke up, Noora nodded in agreement as did Sana.

"You don't know if he's lying! And maybe he will treat her right." Eva defended.

Noora looked to Eva, "He doesn't seem like the most trustworthy guy. Even if he and Chris did check up on Lani, you don't know someone's true intentions."

Lani frowned looking to the floor, "I mean that you can't just claim people are lying without having proof." Eva explained. "Sometimes you have to trust people." Lani furrowed her brows looking up at Eva, feeling like there was more to what she was saying.

"Everyone knows that guys lie." Sana said in a 'duh' tone to the strawberry blonde.

"And how do you know that?" Eva scoffed.

"Their stories are inconsistent. They get mad when you ask. Afterwards, they get a bad conscience, they start drowning you in compliments." Sana explained. "Believe me, just wait and see. William will break her heart."

𝖥𝖱𝖤𝖣𝖠𝖦, 19:30 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

        LANI smiled finishing her halloween makeup look off with her red lips. Heavy footsteps were heard causing the brunette to look up at Daniel who fixed his plaid shirt.

"Do I have to wear the makeup?" He groaned like a child, his eyes twitching looking in the mirror from behind Lani.

She giggled nodding, "Yes! His eyes were dark during the season due to him being possessed." She exclaimed wiping the side of her lips, fixing the braid that was plated across her head.

"Isn't, this like, um, a couple costume?" Daniel stammered looking down at Luna who laid on Lani's pillow in content.

Lani chuckled, "I guess? But if you think about it, they weren't together yet. He was just madly in love with her." She joked grabbing her jacket.

Daniel nodded. "Right, right." Daniel gnawed on his bottom looking down at Lani, "You sure you're up for this?" He asked.

Lani nodded, "Yes, I'm fine. Now come on, before we're late." Lani, grasped Daniel's hand dragging him from her room. Coming to a halt spotting her brother in a leather jacket and white t-shirt, with dark-blue denim jeans. "James Dean?" She raised a brow.

"I didn't have time to shop, ok?!" Elías exclaimed.

𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶 has 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 ...!

!