𝟬𝟬𝟴.⠀⠀⠀⠀halloween town

Comenzar desde el principio

𝖮𝖭𝖲𝖣𝖠𝖦, 14:30 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

         LANI sat on top of the girls restroom sinks, as Vilde spoke looking in the mirror fixing her hair beside Eva. As Sana did Chris' makeup. Sana showed Chris' eye makeup to Lani who pointed to the bottom left corner of Chris' left eye. Sana filled in the portion, looking back at the green eyed girl, who nodded in approval.

Lani looked over tuning their conversation back in, Vilde had been going on about William the whole day. Lani liked William as a friend of course, even though she had only spoken to him a few times in person, majority over text. She felt like she could trust him for some odd reason. And he never seemed to torment her or annoy her. He was always kind to her which she greately appreciated. But she didn't like that Vilde was going after someone who has no intention of having a real committed relationship with her, from what she could see.

"How's the alcohol coming along?" Chris asked Vilde.

Vilde glanced over her shoulder to the brunette, "I sent William a message if he could get it for us." Vilde answered.

Lani furrowed her brows, "Can he?" Chris asked.

"He hasn't replied yet. He's extremely busy. He's in third year, and he's the bus boss." Vilde shrugged it off, reassuring herself more then the group. Lani scoffed twirling her bottle of water in her hands, receiving a glare from Vilde.

Lani had received a text from William earlier that morning asking if she needed a ride to school. She declined the kind gesture of course. She hated seeing Vilde like this, no women or man should try so hard for another human interaction who has not intention of a long term relationship, just to end up heart broken.

Lani tuned back into the conversation, "You know what I did yesterday?" Vilde raised her brows to Lani and the girls.

"Nei?" Lani shook her head, drinking from her water bottle.

"I sent William a topless picture." Vilde smiled widely. Lani choked on her water coughing it up, Sana widened her eyes slapping her back as she wiped her lips.

"You what?!" She exclaimed. Chris high-fived Vilde, receiving a glare from Lani, taking her hand back she frowned.

Noora walked out of the stall, looking to Vilde in disbelief. "What did you do?"

"They're just boobs. William likes confident girls." Vilde explained.

Noora and Lani shared glances to one another. She was never one to judge someone due to their actions, if they wanted to do something they could, it's their life not her's. But that doesn't mean she wont think about it.

"What did he reply with?" Eva asked chuckling.

Lani narrowed her eyes to Eva who smiled innocently. "He didn't reply directly, but he took a screenshot." Vilde explained smiling.

Sana rolled her eyes, "Now listen, Einstein. William is not interested." She deadpanned.

Eva bit her lip, "How do you know?" She asked in annoyance.

"He didn't even reply to a topless picture." Sana retorted.

Lana sighed knowing there was going to be an argument. Noora sighed leaning her head on Lani's shoulder as the duo watched the three converse. Chris stood by watching with wide eyes.

"In 'The Game' it says that boys don't reply to make girls more interested." Vilde explained.

"If I were you, I would put down 'The Game' and start reading 'He's just not that into you." Sana remarked.