Chapter 18: Giving in

Smut coming up!

I can't believe they're here. My son and the woman i am falling badly for. 'Regina, what..?' She grabs my hand, pulling me in to hug me and whispers: 'I'm sorry, i'm figuring things out. I don't wanna hurt you. Please be patient with me.' I smile at her. 'We'll talk later then. Let's skate!' Henry starts laughing 'Yes but don't break anything this time!' I can't stop smiling when he grabs my left hand and Regina's right hand as we skate our way to the other side of the ice ring. We enjoy our time skating and the hours go by fast.

'Brrrr it's cold, how about some hot chocolate?' Regina asks as we take off our skates. 'With cinnamon!' Henry and i shout at the same time. I notice Regina is smiling at me and we walk over to the booth where they serve hot chocolate. 'Why don't you tell me how'd you pull off this trick of kidnapping me.' - 'Oh no miss Swan, you came here all by choice.' Regina smirks and i can't help but to stare at her. 'God, you're beautiful..' Regina looks away shy and i try to recover myself quick. 'I mean, those lights..are shining bright..and you know the moon..and.. stars.....so.. Henry put you up to this?' - 'No, actually. His teacher, Mary Margaret gave me the idea. It was an impact on him.. meeting you. The woman who actually gave birth to him.' - 'Oh, i'm sorry..i didn't mean to..' she cuts me off. 'It's not your fault. He wanted to meet you. It's just a big deal. For both of us. And even for you i'm sure.' She looks at me and i smile. 'Yes, it was..or is on me too. But a good impact. And with a nice extra addition to it.' She looks confused. 'An extra addition?' I look away and i suddenly feel very..shy. 'You know, i told you how i feel. I can't ignore that.' She looks at me again and i see a sadness in her eyes. Finally Henry comes back after watching a few big kids play ice hockey. 'Emma, can i see your house?' - 'Well i hope you two are staying there until you go back home?' Henry looks at his mother. 'Are we, mom?' She wants to speak up but i go first. 'Really, Regina it's no big deal. I'd love it if you two stay.' She waits before speaking up when she finally says: 'Well that's settled then. Let's go.'
______________________________________

We arrive at Emma's house and she immediately takes care of the extra bedroom. 'Theres a small bed in that room, Regina you can have my bed.' - 'But, what about you?' - 'Don't worry..the couch is comfortable enough.' I give Emma a thankful nodd and put Henry to bed. When i return she hands me a glass of wine. 'Emma, i need to ignore it.' She pauses for a moment, not understanding what i'm talking about when i finish my sentence. 'Your feelings for me..i need to ignore it.' She doesn't say a word and walks to the living room. I follow her lead and she faces me. 'My feelings for you?.. but what do you feel for me?' Emma waits a few seconds as i'm thinking about my answer. Not wanting to say it out loud as Emma's phone buzzes. 'It's okay, you can take that call.' She nodds and she picks up her phone. 'Ruby, hey how are you?' She walks to the kitchen and i feel my stomach turn around. After a few moments she comes back and takes her seat next to me again. 'So where were we?' I hesitate for a moment but then i put away my wine and swipe my leg over her lap so i can face her while being close to her. Ruby is not getting her before me. I think to myself as i look into her eyes and bite my lip. 'Maybe i need to ignore it, but i can't..' i say as my lips come closer to hers. Finally our lips meet and change into a passionate kiss when i try to enter her mouth with my tongue. I feel her tongue trying to do the same and i can't help but moan. I feel her hands on my back, she pulls me closer. I hear her moan too as she picks me up and escorts me to her bedroom. I close the door behind us and push her on the bed. Close after that i am back on top of her. She takes back the lead fast when she pushes me to the side, making her way on top of me as we continue kissing. I take off her shirt and she does the same to me fast when suddenly, she pauses. 'Are you sure about this?' She looks at me. 'Less talking..more kissing.' I notice her smile and i can't help but smile at her lips too. She starts to kiss my neck and i can't help but close my eyes and moan a little. I get comfortable in her bedsheets as she caresses my breasts going slowly down to feel my naked skin, when finally she reaches my trousers. She slips it off of me, throws it away in the room when i notice she's checking me out.
______________________________________
She is wearing a beautiful black and gold bra with double straps going around her breasts. Her body is in perfect shape and she wears a beautiful matching panty beneath. I caress her soft skin some more and start to kiss her breasts. I can't keep my eyes off of her. Omg she is so beautiful i think to myself as my hands slip to her back. With only one hand i open her bra and i throw that with her trousers. She moans as i feel her breasts, kissing them and turning her nipples hard. Her body relaxes in my bedsheets. She opens the button of my jeans, her legs embrace my hips and she slides my jeans off with her feet. I push my warm body against hers even closer. Before i know it we are both fully naked. Our fingers intertwine and we both let out a little smile. I move my leg up and down between her legs and i feel her wetness on me. 'Hmm, more..' she says softly. My hand goes down on her and i tease her by rubbing her clit. She opens her legs immediately as i slide two finger inside. She moans even louder, so i press my other hand against her lips so she can't scream as i feel her cum slowely dripping over my fingers. 'You're about to cum, mayor Mills?' I say with a grin she nodds as she demands me to continue. I pull her back up so she sits on my lap again. Her body moving back and forth. I slide another finger in her and i notice she enjoys it very much. She wants it bad, so i'm giving it to her. She lets out a little scream as she continues moaning. 'Emma, i'm cumming!' She says loudly. 'Hmm, yes, omg! Emma don't stop.' The way she moves on me makes me cum twice and she let's out a huge sigh as she collapses in my arms, satisfied. 'Oh.. my.. god.. ' she sighs and lays next to me carressing my arms.
______________________________________
'Wow, Emma..' I make eye contact and she smiles at me. 'I can better say, wow Mayor Mills.' She responds. I laugh and smile brightly, 'That turns you on doesn't it? The name thing.' - 'Busted....' Emma pulls me close to her and i rest my head on her chest as we both fall asleep.

The next morning i'm up early. I decide to make breakfast for my son and for Emma. I'm in the kitchen making pancakes when Henry comes up to me. 'Hi sweety, did you sleep well?' I ask him. 'Yes, i did! What's for breakfast?' I hear Emma's bedroom door open and she joins us in the kitchen. 'Wow, what's for breakfast..my kitchen never smelled this great.' She hugs Henry goodmorning. 'Goodmorning, i thought to return the favor for staying here and make breakfast.' - 'Awh Regina, you really didn't have to do that.' She says and i just smile and make the both of them a plate. 'Emma, didn't you sleep on the couch?' Henry asks confused. I stare at Emma but we both seem to be out of words. 'Oooooh, did you sleep next to my mom?' - 'Uhm, yeah we had a sleepover, sweety..i couldn't let our host sleep on the couch right?' Henry seems to be satisfied by my answer and we both let out a relieved breath.

At this moment, right now. I actually feel very happy. I shouldn't question this feeling right... or should i?

To be continued.