Chapter 2: "Why so soon.."

"Goodmorning Henry" it is monday morning and i sit next to my sons bed to wake him up. "Sweety wake up, it's a schoolday and i have to go to work after i dropped you of." I haven't told him about my phone call with miss Swan yesterday. I don't think i should..or should i? No.. i won't tell him yet. Henry finally opens his eyes and looks at me with a smile. "Is it morning allready? Hi mom." I smile at him and then go downstairs and begin to make his lunch for the afternoon. After 25 minutes i see my son walking in, all cleaned up and fresh wearing the clothes i picked for today. "You look good my handsome boy!" I look at him with pride and give him his cereal. He is growing up fast..
"Okay, let's take you to school!" We close the door to the mansion and start walking towards his school. We arrive at his school and i give him a big kiss on his cheek and he hugs me before running into the school building. I wave at his teacher, Mary Margaret and start walking towards the town hall, where i work.

I can't stop thinking about Henry's birth mother. Will Henry look like her? She sounded nice, maybe she's not that bad. Omg i need to stop this, i can't get my work done like this. I'm a nervous wreck, i don't even know when she's coming to storybrooke.. damn.
I try to pick up my work where i left of, but i can't concentrate at all. I get up to get some coffee and walk towards the window to just..stare and get lost in my thoughts. I look at the street and see an unusual sight.. it's an ugly yellow bug standing in front of my town hall. I can't remember i've seen this vehicle before.. i think to myself as i hear my intercom speak. "Miss Mills, Miss Swan to see you. Are you available?" My heart stops.. No! Allready? Are you kidding me i couldn't even prepare myself. It's been like 12 hours since our phone call. I walk back to my desk, stare in the mirror for a while to see if i look acceptable and answer my assistant. "Yes miss Tink, she can come in." My heart is racing and i feel like i wanna crawl underneath my desk and just dissappear to another realm or something. I hear footsteps come closer and then i hear a knock on my door. "Please, come in" i say as the door opens. I look up and my heart skips a beat at the sight of this beautiful blonde young woman who is now standing in my office. I realize i'm staring at her like an idiot and snap out of my stare. I stutter the words "Hello miss Swan, welcome to storybrooke!" And i walk towards her to shake her hand and introduce myself properly.
______________________________________

The Mayor's assistent tells me to go in. I feel so nervous to meet the woman who raised my son. What if she doesn't like me, i wonder as i keep walking and see her office door in my sight. Will 'my' son look like me? Or not at all.. hmm. Oh shit i'm close to her door. What should i do..knock? It's probably polite to knock. I knock the door and i hear Miss Mills speak from the other side of the door. "Please, come in" she says. I do as she says and open the door. What i then witness is something i didn't expect. There she was, the Mayor, a beautiful classy brunette with expensive taste, but damn.. she was breath taken. My heart skipped a beat by seeing her eyes lock on mine and says something i didn't catch because i was busy staring at her. As she stands up and walks towards me to shake my hand i feel my heart racing. "I am Regina, and i believe you gave birth to my son." Regina was her name, now that i did catch up. "I am Emma, and i believe you raised him." We both smile at eachother and i decided to break the ice. "So, i'm sorry i came to town so soon..i just couldn't wait. If you don't want him to see me yet, i'll just wait untill you're ready." I could totally understand if she felt territorial. "Miss Swan, you gotta understand, Henry wants this and his happiness comes first." She gives me an awkward smile. "Henry is his name?" I ask somewhat happy that she didn't name him after a fruit or a dog, or some other weird name that doesn't make any sense.. she is very sweet.. i thought to myself. "Yes, i named him after my father. He died years before Henry was born." She looks a little sad saying this. "Ow i'm sorry.. it is a beautiful name." I look around her office and i see some pictures on her desk, i can't see the photo in it 'cause it's facing the back wall. "Henry is still at school, but i have to go and pick him up soon. We can meet you at granny's. It's a diner a few blocks away..it's actually the only diner in town, but they have good food." She stares at me with her beautiful eyes, i stare back as i feel myself drowning in them and then look away.. "Uhm, granny's..okay i'll go there and wait for you to arrive. I'm sorry again for coming in so soon." I walk towards the door and want to open it, i feel Regina's hand touch mine as she reached for the door knob at the same time. I look up and our eyes meet. We look at eachother and i give a smile. Then she looks away and pulls her hair back behind her ear. "Uhm, i see you in a bit miss Swan." She walks back to her desk and i can't help myself but stare at her beautiful body. I realize my face turns red and i'm quickly running of to my yellow bug.

To be continued..