Chapter 6: Late nights like this..

Hi ya'll! It's getting a little smutty this chapter.

It's the middle of the night, i can't sleep and i see every hour of the clock, slowly ticking away. I'm thinking about what miss Swan said and she couldn't be more wrong. But at least she needs to speak to me sooner or later. She is here for Henry after all. I look back at the clock and it's 2AM. I roll over from one side of the bed to the other in my white, flannel PJ's. I get up, because i can't handle myself anymore. I walk downstairs and making my way to the kitchen, where my bottle of red wine is waiting for me on the counter. I grab a glass and pore some wine in it. I zip it, then another zip and another. The zips are taking too long so i decide to drink the whole glass at once, i keep drinking untill the bottle is half full. What am i doing..this is so not like me. It better take me into a nice long sleep now..
I walk back to my bedroom a little bit tipsy because i drank the wine too fast. Finally, i reach my bed and i fall asleep. Be careful what you wish for. Because that night, i had a dream about a beautiful blonde, who happens to be my sons birth mother. It was the kind of dream that makes you want it to be reality..
_______________________________________
I close my room door at 2 in the morning and heading to the bathroom to make myself ready for bed. I had an amazing night and i didn't want it to end. But still i can't get Regina out of my mind. I just don't understand. There is something about that woman that makes me want to be around her, besides Henry. I brush my teeth and wash my face, but before i could get into my PJ's i hear someone knocking my door. I walk a little startled to the door but wait to open it. "Who is there?" I ask out loud. A familiar voice responds so i open the door. "Ruby, what are you..?" before i could finish my sentence Ruby kisses me passionatly on my lips and pushes me against the wall. I let her touch me everywhere she wants. "I'm sorry Emma, i couldn't help myself.. you are irresistible." She says before kissing me with passion again. I grab her arms and make my turn to push her up against the wall and i kiss her fiercly in her neck. She moans as i slowly slide my hand down her neck to her right breast as my toungue tries to find access into her mouth. She let's me in and i put one leg between her legs to keep her exactly where she is against the wall. She pushes me of off her and throws me on the bed. She flips her heels off and i unzip her dress and take it off. I pull her on the bed with me and she takes off my top. She wears beautiful, black lingerie with laces and i can't take my eyes off her beautiful body. Just imagine if she was Regina right now.. no, Emma what are you thinking. No respect what so ever for both ladies if you think like this..
I snap out of my thought again when Ruby found her way back on top to take off my jeans. She kisses my neck and i moan in satisfaction. Damn she's good! I think to myself before taking controle again. I push her next to me as i feel how wet she is just by touching her between her legs. She's now on her back and i climb on top. Kissing her neck and slowly making my way down to her breasts. With my right hand i unlock her bra and take it off. As i do this she unlocks my bra too and i continue by licking her nipples and slowly going down to kiss her stomach and take off her slip. I hear her moan and it turns me on, extremely. With my left hand i feel my own clit and it's soaked. As i reach her groin i look up and see her enjoying my touch. "Ruby, you have no idea how beautiful you are.." i say before going down on her...Ruby moans and screams out loud. Im about to give her a night she won't forget. And she gives me one to remember..
_______________________________________
"Mom! Wake up! I have school today!" Henry yells at me and i awake from my coma. "Henry? What time is it?.." i look at the time and jump out of bed when i notice it's 8am and i have to get Henry to school in 15 minutes! "Henry, i'm so sorry, i'm gonna hurry!" I rush to te bathroom to clean myself up. I go back and forth to brush my teeth and dress myself, go back again to do my make up, run downstairs to make lunch for Henry and finally it's 8.15 am and i made it. I couldn't be any more embarassed than this. I look at my sons sweet puppy eyes and then he starts laughing at me. I can't help but laugh with him and we both can't stop laughing, untill Henry snaps out of it and makes us rush to his school. "You know mom, i am old enough to walk myself to school now, don't you think?" -- "Absolutly NOT mr. Mills." I respond with my look that says: i'm your mother and you should do as i say.

I took Henry to school and remember that i didn't had any time for breakfast this morning, let along coffee. So i decide to make a pitstop at granny's to pick some up. I walk in while that annoying bell is ringing again that makes all the heads turn my way. "Mayor Mills, goodmorning, what can i do for you?" Ruby says with a huge grin on her face. "Well somebody had a good night sleep. I'll take a coffee and a sandwich to go, please." Ruby can't get that beautiful grin of her face, for some reason. She is busy with my order when someone blonde is coming around the corner and my heart stops by that side. Then i remember Ruby had a date with this particular person..
"Miss Swan, goodmorning." I finally say. "Hi Reg.. mayor Mills." Emma is standing awkwardly at the counter where Ruby is taking care of my breakfast, but stops working when she sees Emma. "Well look who is awake. Good morning beautiful." Ruby says and leans over the counter to kiss Emma. My stomach hurts when i see them kiss and i look away and stare at my fingers. No Regina you're stronger than that..suck it up and fake a smile. "How about my order, Ruby..i have to go to work. Not that i want to ruin a moment or anything." Damnit why did i say it like that. Not professional Regina! "I'm sorry madam mayor. This lady is way too irresistible for me." She says as i look at Emma. My sandwich is finally ready and i'm about to leave. I reached the door when Emma stops me from leaving. "Miss Mills, is it allright if i stop by your office this afternoon, it's important?" She asks me. "Of course miss Swan. Just let my assistant know you're there and i'll make some time for you." I once again look away because i cannot resist her puppy dog eyes. I leave granny's and making my way to my office. This is going to be a long day..