Chapter 11: The kiss

After a nice lunch with Ruby, i go back to my room real quick to brush my teeth and get ready to see Regina. I'm a little nervous everytime i see that woman. But still i can't help but flirt with her. I totally skipped Ruby's question about me smiling at my phone.. i think to myself while brushing. I change into another outfit, but keep my red leather jacket on. I go back downstairs to order coffee from Grannys when my phone buzzes again.

Ruby: "I forgot to thank you for lunch, beautiful. It was great! Can i see you tonight?"

I don't know yet Ruby.. i need some me time as well. I decide not to text her back yet, as i make my way down to Regina's office.

I arrive at the town hall, where miss Tink is telling me i can go to Regina's office. I knock her door again and i hear Regina's voice telling me to come in. 'Good afternoon, Mayor Mills.' I put down the coffee on her desk and take a seat in front of her. 'Are you still busy?' I ask. 'Thank you for the Latte, Emma. I'm just finishing up'. I notice she keeps saying my first name so i decide to tease her with that. 'So, this is how it is from now on? You calling me Emma?' Regina puts her work down and stares at me. 'Do you prefer it if i call you miss Swan?' She responds before taking a sip of her latte. 'Well, to be honest.. i think it's sexy when you call me miss Swan.' I keep staring in her eyes and i see her eyes flirting with me, but she doesn't give in. 'Then yes, Emma. It will be like this from now on.' You so don't mean that Regina.. i should kiss you again. 'How do you like your Latte, miss Mills?'- 'It's perfect. Tell me, how did you grow up? I remember you saying anything about meeting a boy on the streets?' I don't know what to say to this, this is kind of personal. Still, i want to tell her. 'I'm an orphan. I went from one foster family to another. Until i turned 16, i was living on the streets'. I see Regina's face turning from serious to sad. 'I'm sorry to hear that. I did not know..' - 'it's okay, you couldn't know. And i'm over it. I turned out pretty great.' I smile when Regina stands up to throw away her empty latte cup.
_______________________________________

After throwing my empty cup in the trashcan i face Emma. 'Henry is having a playdate this afternoon with one of his friends from school. I'm done at the office. Since lunch didn't work out, how about i cook something for the two of us?' I say confident. I can't shake this woman. I want her around me. 'I'd like that miss Mills' she says. 'I think you can start by calling me, Regina.' I take my coat and escort Emma out the door. We walk towards my mansion, surpisingly having a lot of fun. I can't stop smiling when i talk to her and before i know it we're standing in front of my home. I unlock the door and put away my coat. I take Emma's coat too and then she follows me to the kitchen where i pour us some wine. 'Let's have some wine first.' I say as i lead her to the living room. I have no idea what is coming over me again. I am in war with myself, my own feelings. One moment i kiss this woman and the next i hate myself for doing so. And right here, right now..i have so much confidence that i don't know what i'm about to do!' We sit down and Emma speaks up. 'Thank you for inviting me. I like to hang out with you.' - 'How are things with you and Ruby, miss Swan?' I see Emma staring at me when i said her last name again. Which i now know, she thinks is sexy. 'Well, Regina. I think i can show you how that goes.' She says while putting down her wine.
_______________________________________

'What do you mean?' Regina asks me while i put down my wine. I take her wine too and put it on the table. Making sure i get a little closer towards Regina once i sit back. Facing her. I lean my body a little more towards hers. 'I think you know what i mean, Regina.' I put her hair behind her ear, and make her face me by gently grabbing her chin. 'Miss Mills, i am going to kiss you again. If you don't want me to..pull away now.' I whisper as i come a little closer. She's not moving..but biting her lip. I lean in, pressing my lips against hers. She kisses me back and i pull her even closer. That magical feeling like i had last time we kissed, is back. When suddenly, Regina pulls away again. But this time, to catch her breath. She makes her move now, and presses her lips back to mine, slowly leading me to lay down on the couch.. pulling me on top of her. I hear her moan and i can't help but smile. This is perfect. She is perfect. I feel her tongue gently trying to get acces to my mouth and i gladly accept that gesture. I feel her smiling when she speaks up 'So calling you, "miss Swan" really does the trick, huh?' - 'Sssshh, less talking, more kissing.' I say as i pull her in again.

To be continued.