“Beam. You don’t look so good. Do you want to get some fresh air?” Belle noticed my current situation.

She asked me to accompany her for a while. We went outside to have some chat. Finally! Some quiet  moment. My ears were ringing after Phana and Kit had their duet on a heavy metal song.

“I’m glad that you made it with us Belle. It’s the first time we went out together.”

“Yeah. I’m happy to enjoy the moment with you guys.”

“How are you and Kurt?” Maybe I shouldn’t have asked that; she went from smiling to quiet.

“Kurt plans to go to Russia. He was recruited by a group of inventors to work on advance machinery. It’s something that he’s good at.” I can see her trying to force a smile.

“Oh, I did not know. Are you okay with it?” I asked while still regretting that I opened such conversation.

“Of course! We’ve talked about it already.”

“Oww..” I did not know what to say anymore, I wanted to change the topic so badly.

“Enough with me Beam. Why don’t tell me what’s bothering you?”

“What are you saying, I don’t understand you.” I pretended to be fine.

“Don’t hide it Beam. It’s my girl’s instinct. I can see that you’re not enjoying the party. I already felt your uneasiness ever since you came back with Forth.”

“At first I thought it was because I’m jealous towards Torn

“At first I thought it was because I’m jealous towards Torn. But Torn made me realize one thing. He made me feel how special Forth is to me. How I am deeply in love him and that’s why I.. I.. wanted to do it with Forth… tonight.”

“You.. you.. mean that thing..” She blushed at the thought.

I nod. I furiously blushed as well but mine was no longer red but crimson. I think I’m ready now. I mean to bring our relationship to the next level. I’m legally an adult now at eighteen. I never intend my first time to be with another man but whom else should I be doing it other than the person that I truly love.

 I never intend my first time to be with another man but whom else should I be doing it other than the person that I truly love