The Most Embarrassing Moment

"Beam's POV"

Where am I? When did I fell asleep? It's so cozy. I feel warm under the sheets. It's been a while since I slept this contented. I am embraced closely by two big arms. The comfortable feeling is so familiar. It's Forth. I'm sure of it and I'm probably in his room. I nuzzled closely to his chest to smell his bold earthy scent. It makes me feel safe and secure. I want him to cuddle closer.

What happened to me? My memory is so lucid. Part of it was skipping. I tried to recall the last thing that occured. I was eating my dinner with Forth and then.. I took a bath.. yeah.. I borrowed some clothes and hit the shower. I was not feeling well. Then what? I felt something burning under my skin. It was like ants crawling my whole body. My head was spinning and I started having dirty thoughts. I got an arousal while thinking about Forth. Wait..

Was that a dream? Did Forth went to the bathroom and helped me release? That was impossible. I would not agree to such. In my dream, I was the one enticing him to have sex with me. I was grabbing his manhood. No!! That can't  be true. It probably is a nightmare. But my clothes, who changed them? This are not mine. And how did I get in bed?

I looked at Forth slowly. He's breathing peacefully in his sleep. His breath was warm and relaxing. His currently topless exposing his muscular body. His chest is so firm and his 6 packs abs is well delineated. His arms are toned. No woman can resist under this perfectly sculptured body. How lucky can I be that this man fell inlove with me. He pulled me closer and my face is now in contact with his chest. I want to taste him. Just a little bit. Maybe I can poke my tongue out. He would not notice. I want to know the feeling of being subdued by this god-like body. I want to be dominated and pounded repeatedly. Wait.. wait.. what am I thinking? And why am I starting to have an arousal. Why am I starting to think dirty again? I'm getting horny just by seeing Forth? Oh no, it's happening again.

My heart is pumping widly. My breathing gets heavier and my vision is getting blurry. I feel light headed and by body floating in bed. I can feel the same burning sensation under my skin. My little Beam is getting excited and my mind is playing seductive thoughts about this guy infront of me. I can't control it.

I felt Forth shift his body and pulled the sheets down. He was staring at me worriedly.

"Beam. What is it? Do you still feel the urge?" His voice game me the chills.

"Forth. I think it's back." I answered but it sounded more like a moan.

He sat down and looked at me with concern. He held my forehead with his big hands and checked my temperature. The contact made me jerk with so much excitement. I wanted his hand to roam around my body and check me elsewhere, not only on the forehead. He looked so hot with his bedroom hair and sleepy eyes. Why did he have to sleep topless in the first place. My urge is no where to be controlled.

 My urge is no where to be controlled

"I'll get you some water." He stood up and went to outside the room.

I almost pulled him back to bed and eat him alive. I don't need water right now. I want something more. I wanted to make love, passionate love tonight. My whole body is trembling. My lower body is painfully reacting to the lust.